1,001 WEDNESDAYS

big ron

Chief Super Moderator
Pronouns
He/him
Hello, less tired today. Got lots of work to do as I'm off to the hell that is a school holiday time trip to Alton Towers. Wuh.

3. Weed-SNES-Day. An awareness day for all the Super Nintendo consoles that got burned out due to stoners falling asleep and leaving them on.

I've never been to Alton Towers. It looks like my idea of hell, especially in school holidays.

We've not been very busy this week in the shop, which is odd for the Easter holidays. But other shop owners had said if Easter is early, it's always quiet. I don't really understand why.

I've not been to Alton Towers since I was a late teenager.

I went to Legoland Windsor a year or two ago during the school holidays, and it was pretty horrific. The worst thing was LEAVING though - we ended up walking through what felt like miles of car parks and stationary cars and then paying a small fortune for an Uber to Reading to jump on the train we wouldn't have caught in time at Windsor.

Happy Birthday Kate! You won't see this because you're on holiday but hey....

I know no-one likes a grass but I've just dobbed in a colleague for telling fibs.

OT: When did it become normality to pay ÂŁ50 for a train with no fucking tables on it?

And now some middle class cunt with a noisy child has got on the quiet zone and is being all “just because I’ve got a child, this is not ok” as someone has politely pointed out it’s a ZONE FOR ACTUALLY BEING QUIET and there’s an almost ENTIRELY EMPTY TRAIN for her to choose from.

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE ALMOST AS MUCH AS I HATE TRAINS

I just impulse bought this because they look so PRETTY. I don’t think I’ve built legos since I was about 6

IMG_8721.jpeg

We've just been invited to the opening of a new posh restaurant in Cowes. Because we're business owners. I finally feel a little bit important :disco:

We went to the Lego discovery place today, it was good fun but ÂŁ92 for a couple of hours of entertainment :zombie:

Went to see Bananarama tonight. Me and my gays say “I bet we see an old face amongst all these poofs in here tonight”. Five minutes later, a gay who I had a snog/ date thing walks past. Guess where he’s sat in the quite large London Palladium?

RIGHT SLAP BANG NEXT TO US.

FFS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom