100 gecs - 1000 gecs (also featuring 1000 gecs and The Tree of Clues)

COB

The ⭐ 👹
Hey you little pissbaby, watch this:

I don't know much about 100 gecs, other than they're a male/female producer duo who have made an album (a very short album but still), and I quite enjoy it! It's reminiscent of some of the PC Music stuff (feel like I say that a lot these days...), so if that's your thing give it a try. Here's the whole thing:

Thanks to work blocks, I can't see the "whole thing" - is it a Spotify link? I;ve been gasping to hear this after several legends started stanning them on Twitter (rook, Katie Dey, Devi McCallion etc) but I head something else Dylan Brady did and thought it a bit shit. Anyway, it seems to be in the "usual" places only, none of which I use.

It is a Spotify link, sorry - I know you don't use it even if it wasn't blocked :(

Might have to use non-kosher methods and then cough up for it if it floats my goat. Can't believe this isn't on Bandcamp, total spiritual home.

Just an update - this was my favourite album of last year. There's a remix album coming soon apparently! Featuring a version of Ringtone with Charli XCX and Kero Kero Bonito among other treats :disco:

Flash forward 6 months and it absolutely is on Bandcamp and has been for months.

There's a fun video on YouTube of them on an Adult Swim thing called FishCenter Live - they take questions from people and there's a fishtank, Laura is very cute in it :shy: :love:

I'm sure Laura did something with Devi McCallion of Black Dresses. Might have just been a remix tho'.

Just listening to this album now, how fabulous! Perfect for the blind rage I feel today!

OMG that is excellent :D

That video!! :D

If this was 2006 there would already be 8 tumblr's just about Laura's socks.

New remix! Featuring Dorian eGECtra:

I keep forgetting to make a Dorian thread, but I loved their album last year and all the videos were proper treats so I should probably do something about that...

That slutty goose is EVERYWHERE at the minute.

Oh, it's the isolation. Pretty much every one is horny right now, imagine how it must be for our favourite goose. Once this is all over, the feathers will be flying for sure.

I was pleased to see that you don't have to use Minecraft to watch the festival and it'll be on YouTube - that's a definite. Kero Kero Bonito could be fun too.

Yeah, I'm slightly confused because I bought Minecraft for a fiver about ten years ago but I think you have to shell out 25 quid for a new version these days :eyes:

Anyone up for a visit to Square Garden? Starts in about twenty minutes!

We could have a LIVE WATCH, as per the lounge trends :o

The time difference was just too brutal - I had to sleep. I did see via Instagram that Charli XCX played "Taxi", the trolling bitch. (PS luv u charleeeee)

FUCKING UPDATE - allegedly out next Friday, with the following tracklist (includes new songs!)
kh5jhb2wxg851.png

That artwork is absolutely everything I wanted :D Also LOL at this being more than twice the length of the original album.

I laughed out loud at the artwork when I saw it this morning, it's magnificent. The tracklisting is just wonderful too...that Black Dresses remix could well be their last work now that they've split. A few new songs never goes amiss either. I hope this is on Bandcamp.

Remix album out TOMORROW GOD I'M SO EXCITED

I might make a new topic and put it in the Pop forum just to troll everyone :tongueout:

It's HERE :disco:
c0fe72170114956569e80c2a70718560.1000x1000x1.png

It's already EVERYTHING AND MORE. The Tommy Cash/Hannah Diamond version of xXXi_wud_nvrstøp_ÜXXx and both remixes of hand crushed by a mallet are my immediate standouts, along with toothless.

OMG

"I open my phone and you’re in my DMs
Why do you think that it’s cute to be creepy?
You call me dude and then ask me to pеg you
Burnt out, dude, you look like you’re sixty
I-I don’t know why you sеxt me
I-I don’t even look sexy
Plus, I'm fucking married"

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom