1990 UK Official Charts Number One Hits SURVIVOR (Round 1 - Vote to SAVE)

Vote for your favourites to SAVE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
218508.gif

Another chapter in the UK Number One Survivor chart run beckons, as we turn the page to 1990!

19 songs are in contention this edition. Who will be the last champion of the 90s Survivor games? Let's get right to it!

In this round, you are voting to SAVE THE 10 SONGS you most want to see through to the next round. Cast your votes now!

That run from Sinead to Adamski via Snap and Madonna is RIDIC :disco:

I know the collective wisdom would be for a Madge win.

But 1990 is a bloody strong year. I think Vogue might only be the 5th best song here. Here for a Sinead or Adamski win.

I’m on the other side to the consensus. I can see three or maybe four absolute classics and the rest is middling to shit for me.

I was only three so don’t have the nostalgia factor, but outside of Madge, Sinead, Snap and Beautiful South I’m struggling.

Oops. Missed the deadline, but my maxed out anyway 10 picks seem to be all safe depending on the sharpness of Haiku Rewrites' cutting. Kylie, Sinead, Beats, Snap, Madonna, Adamski, Sacrifice, Maria and TBS are the ones I'd have voted for. The rest don't register with me (although I don't actually recall the 2nd Elton one).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom