1990 UK Official Charts Number Two Hits SURVIVOR (Round 1 - Vote to SAVE)

Vote for your favourites to SAVE

• Various Artists - The Brits 1990 (10th March)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deacon Blue - Are You There (With Another Girl) (1st September)

• Deacon Blue - Message to Michael (1st September)

• Status Quo - The Anniversary Waltz: Part One (20th October)

• Gazza & Lindisfarne - Fog on the Tyne (Revisited) (17th November)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
b3c73c4913c19b1e18b48b598876ce1fd09c62c0.gifv

So we've done all the 1990s UK Number One Survivors... now how about the number TWOS? :side-eye: :D

So this is a little project for Spring this year, as I will be shining a light on some of songs in the 90s (depends how far I get through, I won't be doing other Number Two eras, just this decade :D ) that were so close but held off number one by some strong (and some novelty) competition! This is their chance now claim the Number One spot as they go head-to-head against eachother!

The Number One games will still be running, but with these games running concurrently until the end of June/July.

As this is a Number Two game, songs that went on to hit Number One of course are excluded. Also, the song has to have been at Number Two some point in the year to be included. So any songs that hit Number Two the year after are not included.

So with that, let's begin! 25 UK Chart Number Twos songs in the running, who will emerge as a Number One in this game? :disco:

In this opening round, you can vote to SAVE UP TO 14 SONGS you most want to KEEP in the game. Start voting now!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom