1991 UK Official Charts Number Two Hits SURVIVOR (Round 3 - Vote to EVICT)

Vote for your choices to EVICT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The train to the next round has left, and the KLF, Heavy D & The Boyz and Diana Ross will tell you, they will not be there as their stop is before.

FIQ1Qm.gif

2zUD6o.gif

Results:
08. The KLF - Last Train to Transcentral (11th May) - Round 2 (34.8% to save)
09. Heavy D & The Boyz - Now That We Found Love (27th July) - Round 2 (30.4% to save)
09. Diana Ross - When You Tell Me That You Love Me (14th December) - Round 2 (30.4% to save)
11. Nomad feat. MC Mikee Freedom - (I Wanna Give You) Devotion (23rd February) - Round 1 (29.0% to save)
11. Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy (17th August) - Round 1 (29.0% to save)
11. Scorpions - Wind of Change (12th October) - Round 1 (29.0% to save)
14. Extreme - More Than Words (3rd August) - Round 1 (19.4% to save)

We're down to just a lucky 7 who have seen the votes carry them to the upper half of the rankings! However, this time, the luck of a vote to save won't be with them to protect them. As we enter the first vote to EVICT this game!

In this round, you are casting votes to EVICT UP TO 3 SONGS you least want to carry on. Cast your votes now!

What a gorgeous list. The only one I don’t care for is 2Unlimited

(RIP Eileen)

2 Unlimited surviving my vote by the skin of their teeth. The riff is just too huge and Anita does enough, but I much prefer what they went on to do.

Let’s make sure The KLF (and to a lesser extent Miss Tammy Wynette) wins the 1992 contest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom