Con: 1,849
Green: 555
Lab: 1,287
LD: 352
Con: 1,666
Lab: 1,001

Rejected: 31 Turnout 49.5%

WELL I DID MY BEST :evil:
I fucking hate one of our councillors, she is SO TOTALLY USELESS that they made her the MAYOR. The other one is just a NON-ENTITY

I'm not! People just seem to act like I'm a Corbyn campaign surrogate sent out to recite the party line.

I'd be wary of reading anything particularly serious into local election results, I never interpreted them as a resounding endorsement of Corbyn even when Labour did well in them (as did a lot of the people celebrating this set of results). And I'll think the same when the Brexit Party wins the European elections.

Lets all just bask in the tory drubbing for now.

I'm watching the York results as they come in.

It's looking like (save a few outlying rural bits) the Conservative vote has completely collapsed. haa!

Labour held my ward by just under 50 votes. Two Lib Dems in Didsbury remain the entire opposition on Manchester City Council.

If their uselessness makes my council flip back to TORY again I shall WRITE A STERN LETTER to BARRY GARDINER

With 61 of the 70 seats declared, here's how the parties are faring:

Labour: 33
Conservatives: 22
Independents: 3
Liberal Democrats: 2
Green: 1

You've GOT OFF LIGHTLY THERE BARRY

Hmm 35 Labour 35 Unlabour No Overall Control

Perhaps I'll just write a SLIGHTLY SNARKY letter

It is almost 10 years since Seb Flyte graced us with his presence here.

WHERE HAVE THE YEARS GONE? :(

HANG ON

CHESHIRE EAST has gone NOC?

END OF DAYS ALERT

York is STILL not fully declared, but it's possibly gone from NOC to Lib Dem, with Labour gaining a couple, Lib Dems gaining a lot and an almost complete Tory wipeout :D

York is STILL not fully declared, but it's possibly gone from NOC to Lib Dem, with Labour gaining a couple, Lib Dems gaining a lot and an almost complete Tory wipeout :D

Spoke too soon. Second to last ward has fully gone to Labour, meaning it's a NOC still.

Final edit: LD21, Labour 18, Green 4, ind 4, con 2

Likely a LD/green coalition i think.

Last edited:
people that support Leave just need someone to vote for, that's the prob

so, it's surely time for Nigel now!

Brexit Party must clean up this mess at EU elections, if we have them

One of my (Facebook) friends and his husband have both been elected Lib Dem councillors in Frome.

I imagine the conversation at the dinner table must be thrilling.

Indie: fairly sure BP are first place in polls, so looks like you'll need to be getting a good stock of rubbers in order!:love:

One of my (Facebook) friends and his husband have both been elected Lib Dem councillors in Frome.

I imagine the conversation at the dinner table must be thrilling.
surprised Frome has turned LibDem, thought they were all in-breds in that town!

yeah right, so how come he's topping the polls right now??

You can get any result you like from a poll.

Cometh the hour, he'll score some seats in the European elections which would be like the Vegan Society booking their conference in a McDonalds and, in a General Election, they'll split the Tory vote, giving Labour an undeserved win. At which point, his supporters will turn on him.

Anyway, for now, I'm off to find out if fire engines can squirt milkshake.

who gives a fuck about splitting the Tory vote, I mean can you seriously expect any Leaver to vote for those muppets?

who gives a fuck about splitting the Tory vote, I mean can you seriously expect any Leaver to vote for those muppets?

I'm amazed the average Leaver can find their way to a ballot box without the help of their care worker.

59773002_10156264807037876_3003278640759701504_n.jpg

Well 2 days after voting Labour I have joined the Green Party. I think I have now been a member of all three (not so sure about Labour).

Labour held my ward by just under 50 votes. Two Lib Dems in Didsbury remain the entire opposition on Manchester City Council.

Im surprised fallowfield and chorlton havent gone green to be honest. Bury still Labour but lib dems and independants gaining

gaining in their vote share, but the number of seats they hold is still way below the main parties

The annoying thing is, this huge swing to Lib Dems and Greens - the anti-Brexit parties - might well be the thing that makes the absolute cunts in the main two parties vote FOR May's deal, because they're scared of losing Brexit altogether... So Remainers' protest votes could end up backfiring on them completely.

The annoying thing is, this huge swing to Lib Dems and Greens - the anti-Brexit parties - might well be the thing that makes the absolute cunts in the main two parties vote FOR May's deal, because they're scared of losing Brexit altogether... So Remainers' protest votes could end up backfiring on them completely.

As much as this is true, it puts people over a barrel. Whatever message was being sent, it hasn't been heard and if the main parties weren't rattled before this, they should have been.

Don't get me STARTED on the fucking TIDY POLICE cutting down trees. It's even worse in SUBURBIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom