22 dead at Manchester Arena Ariana Grande concert bombing

Oh and Liam of the Gallaghers definitely won't be there, he was on radio 1 saying they were in Germany on Saturday.

What a fucking queen.

I legitimately and non-ironically adore Michelle.

Love that, that's happening. One of his idols HAD to be available!

Although a few of the Corrie staff does not cut it. Deirdre Barlow from BEYOND THE GRAVE.

This is makes up for the fantasy Pete Burns funeral that never happened.

And what a fab coffin

_96735951_922d2f55-9ffc-4f7c-a246-835721bff949.jpg

Watched it live on Facebook and when Michelle sang All This Time at the end :(

Maybe he was being ironic and this funeral is his own personal hell

At least it looks like my idea of hell.

It's hardly my idea of my perfect funeral either. But that's entirely missing the point. Deeply fabulous.

I can't begin to describe that coffin. It's completely over the top and probably just the wrong side of bad taste but going from what I've read about Martyn, it pretty much sums him up completely! :D

Amazing that some of the Corrie stars turned up, and that Mariah did a video, but hats off to Michelle. What a woman. :disco:

Reactions: Zu
We'll do what we can but it might have to be Antony Cotton and the bint off Fragma with the fucking disgusting breasts :disco:

If Moopy doesn't arrange for K-Llo and Dot Cotton at my funeral I'm COMING BACK.

I want SYBIL singing WHEN I'M GOOD AND READY and the long-lost SUZIE BIRCHALL from CORONATION STREET

Episode_1912.jpg

Surely there has to be an afterlife, so he can appreicate both the fabulousness, and utter absurdity of his own funeral. Hopefully he has the chance to haunt the Rover's return, and Michelle McManus's dildo drawer for as long as he see's fit. xxx

What a fabulous funeral this looked to be! I think that coffin is utterly brilliant.

Apparently this video was played at his funeral. I got a bit emotional watching it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom