22 dead at Manchester Arena Ariana Grande concert bombing

The sentiment is pitch perfect though. I really can't fathom the thinking of people moaning that she's cancelled a few gigs because of this. It must feel utterly devastating to her.

Just hitting the return key a few times would have helped. But yes, the sentiment is perfectly judged. And fuck anyone telling her what she should or shouldn't be doing, or how she should be responding.

So sorry to hear about your friend Jill and so glad that you're safe Beryl, what an ordeal!

"Ariana Grande to play benefit concert for Manchester victims after Piers Morgan criticism" is currently trending on Facebook and links to a Daily Express article.

There doesn't seem to be an obvious way to complain about this #fakenews.

fuck anyone telling her what she should or shouldn't be doing, or how she should be responding.
Indeed. Fuck them with the rough end of a pineapple.
And this spin the press is putting on her next Manc gig being some kind of response to Cunting Piers Cunting Morgan-Cunt is pissing me right off. Like she'd even know that bitch.

She has been brilliant overall in the face of this. The one tweet on the night of the event, then laying low quite rightly. Cancelling a few gigs respectfully, hopefully getting on when she's ready to for the rest of her fans, and now the Manchester fundraising gig. Could she have been any more selfless since the event?

Well apparently she could according to fucking Piers Morgan.

Who honestly cares about Piers Morgan's opinions these days though? Bar some lunatic Daily Express readers.

It's a bit like Katie Hopkins being booted off of LBC. When you're blatantly just trolling for a pay cheque, people just roll their eyes and ignore you.

I think this is a really nice tribute from Jo of Corrie Caricatures.

DA_goKDW0AAFNBI.jpg

An impromptu 5-piece TT appearance would go down a treat

Not that I knew Martyn, but from everything I've seen and read of him, I like to think he would have appreciated both the sincerity and the inherent ridiculousness of that Wendy tribute.

Reactions: Zu
I can tell that he would have ADORED it without having known him. I mean WHO WOULDN'T?

I think the benefit gig really does look incredible. What a line up like you all say. So impressed with the way people are coming together. :)

Quite a few places saying that Liam and Noel will play together (and probs Bonehead cos he played with Liam the other night but let's be fair, it ain't going to be Bonehead in the photos on Monday, is it?)

Heard rumours that Oasis might reform on sunday

It was because someone from Black Eye Peas tagged the oasis Twitter account in the build up promo. I got briefly excited but neither of them are on the bill are they?

I'd be really surprised to see them a) reform just like that and b) perform at this concert. They don't fit in with the line up or the audience, despite it being Manchester.

I think we can expect a lot of "special guests" for one song only. I can see Liam and/or Noel getting up with, I dunno, Coldplay or something for a tune.

An impromptu 5-piece TT appearance would go down a treat
Robbie's been added to the bill now along with Little Mix... COME THRU JASON ORANGE

I think it's an absolute disgrace that some people have tried selling tickets on ebay for about £300. Luckiliy the site took them down, but you have to be all kinds of sick to try and make money out of kids being blown up.

I think it's an absolute disgrace that some people have tried selling tickets on ebay for about £300. Luckiliy the site took them down, but you have to be all kinds of sick to try and make money out of kids being blown up.

Wow.

I never thought of it like that.

I have a mate at work who does this occasionally. He knows I'm good with a computer and on rare occasions when he can't get into work on time, I'll buy tickets for him which I know he will sell on. Last time was some Stone Roses gig, but he once asked me to get some for a kids charity gig at the Royal Albert Hall because Ed Sheeran was on the bill. I flat out refused.

Why do you do it at all? If he's selling them on surely he is just touting - touting is illegal and should be illegal online as much as it is in the streets. What possible reason could you have to help him out?

I got the free tickets to this but made a donation for them at the same time. Roomzzz in Manchester are also giving complimentary rooms and the tram is free to anyone with a ticket. It's amazing the way everyone is coming together for it. If big business corporations can do that it really does show up the lowlifes trying to resell for profit for what they are.

Reactions: dUb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom