A big topic for the Labour party and Jeremy Corbyn

So a lot of chatter about Corbyn quitting when he loses the election (silver linings) and that a woman is likely to take over.

Labour is well overdue a female leader, especially to say they have QoLs Emily Thornberry, Dianne Abbott and Angela Rayner RIGHT THERE :disco:

Of course, I imagine we'll just get the media presenting Jess Phillips as the centrist's great white hope, only to get pissy when the members don't vote for her, and call the new leader a Stalinist.

So a lot of chatter about Corbyn quitting when he loses the election (silver linings) and that a woman is likely to take over.

Jess Phillips has been mentioned - good shout, I think.

Labour is well overdue a female leader, especially to say they have QoLs Emily Thornberry, Dianne Abbott and Angela Rayner RIGHT THERE :disco:

Of course, I imagine we'll just get the media presenting Jess Phillips as the centrist's great white hope, only to get pissy when the members don't vote for her, and call the new leader a Stalinist.

Jess Phillips has been mentioned - good shout, I think.

Ha! Synchronicity.

I want EMILY QUEEN OF SASS but I don't think that would GO DOWN VERY WELL WITH THE PUNTERS :(

I like Jess Phillips but I can't quite see her doing it

As long as it's not RL-B :bad:

Now there's an emoji I could GET BEHIND

dwXwRBX.jpg

So another one bites the dust with Louise Ellman quitting... is there no end to it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom