A GAY MOOPY DISCO - ALREADY HAPPENED - WAS FABULOUS - LUBE RAN OUT

she really said "if I'm performing at a gay awards show I'm gonna make them use the poppers in the goodie bag here and now" :disco:

WHAT A WAY TO GO OUT. MAJOR THANKS AG! This was life itself! I need a fucking LIE DOWN!

hqdefault.jpg

NEVER! :(

Also thanks for all the suggestions. I will pop up a playlist of all the suggestions over the weekend as well, for all to pursue in own time

*very brief cross promo* Remember we're having some Halloween fun tomorrow evening! :emoji_skull:

Reactions: Zu
Oh god youtube has thrown up some gay nonsense with Loreen singing at an ice rink :disco:

I've decided to play I Breathe Again, it felt like the natural thing to do. Where's the after party? :emoji_pill::emoji_pill::emoji_pill:

@Ag that was incredible, is this the most successful playlist evening yet? If not it really SHOULD be. The timeline and choices were damn near perfect. What a fucking big gay explosion.

So gay in fact I lost the ability to type halfway through :eyes: but I only missed the last couple and shall reappraise all numerous times

Also to all and sundry not remotely concerned - marriage fine and dandy. Nothing like poppers o'clock bangers to allow one's indulgence in emotional DRAMA I suppose. Truly the soundtrack to get married, divorced, fuck in a glitter pool and remarried to, all in 10 minutes :disco:

Sidenote: I think the best sex of my life was getting back together after a brief split.

It should be COMPULSORY at least ONCE A WEEK

Omg, so if I click on save playlist I can then watch it on my Switch. I could really have been doing with how to do this during moody's peak playlist conflama-ing. Here we go!

Was poor Dannii in the audience for this onslaught? Just what would we have got for Touch Me Like That, sliding down a giant stiletto?

Anyone who hasn't imagine that actually are Nicole in this moment of gay hysteria clearly is more mentally stable than I am. Dignity, ability to be nice to bandmates, condoms and my legs - all out the window.

For the first time only I've noticed that during the breakdown-causing dance breakdown that one of the dancers by her side (or as Gwen calls them, Japanese prisoners) crouched down out of time. I wonder what people person Nicole did with the body.

Sophie really should have released this. Having hits was briefly laughably easy for her. It's even better than Dana's version and very on brand with the stodgy disco she was churning out wonderfully on the first 2 albums.

The best thing about this Dannii bootleg was the venom from Pete's pus-filled lips about the video they used featuring old clips of him. I just never cared for this version much and it kind of derailed her in my opinion as writing songs on pre existing instrumentals began a horrid downward spiral on the charts not even a slutty song about cancer could rectify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom