a josef salvat thread

krang

User
someone please merge this topic into the proper josef salvat thread which i cannot find, please. surely there's one, i'm sure there's been one, there can't not have been one?

anyway, nothing post night swim grabbed me until carry on earlier this year and now the drum has come out it's surely his best track since the debut album (can you believe it's been 7 years since open season wtf?).

Can't wait to see him on a boat in March :disco:

well someone is desperate to be Prince aren't they :eyes:

what's the @Ellie verdict? first-rate imposter?

Promiscuity isn't my favourite of the new songs. The clip with the bridge part is the best bit.

The first two singles remain wonderful.

Tour cancelled :(
Oh well got a mini break in Bristol out of it I spose

That's a shame. Due to ongoing Covid uncertainty apparently, hasn't he heard that the crisis is over according to the government today?

Album is out (digitally at least) and it is really good, much more instant than modern anxiety:

Promiscuity is still not my favourite and I am not convinced by So Lite yet but thumbs up for the other new songs. The back end of the album is especially good.

where's the nasty video to Promiscuity that we were teased?

where's the nasty video to Promiscuity that we were teased?

Did it ever exist or was it just too nasty?

My copies of the Islands CD and The close/le reveil vinyl turned up today. The vinyl is very brown indeed, an unusual choice, but otherwise nicely done.

I'm only just getting round to the Islands album now and it's quite brilliant, and I'm wondering why it took me so long

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom