A KEiiNO Thread

Suomi

User
This is very good in that it feels like an Ace of Base-esque socially conscious track.

Kalabaliken

Pop Precision Since 1978
It's basically an Alexandra solo song with Tom doing backing vocals and the other one having a token line. They really are a WEIRD group.

FetchFugly

closing in again
Leather and fishnet - what has happened to them? They've got to the sexing up stage before even releasing an album. The lyrics are quite hilarious, but I sort of like it anyway.

FetchFugly

closing in again
I am quite enjoying their somewhat cobbled together album. Would I Lie and lyrical masterpiece Bed with the Wolf are rather good:

Can they just enter Eurovision EVERY YEAR! They can be like that band called WIND (or was it HOT EYES?) who constantly entered in the 80s.

And noted QUEEN OF THE TELEVOTE Alexandra in particular is BORN to be on the Eurovision stage (and probably not many others :D)

dUb

THIS CITY IS MINE
I think one thread on the continuing musical output of an act that once performed in Eurovision (just the once though :basil: ) is all we need!

Diddy

Rice Queen
I think one thread on the continuing musical output of an act that once performed in Eurovision (just the once though :basil: ) is all we need!

well at least change the name then! And they ARE Moopy-popular

Dumping it in a thread for the least famous of their 3 songs is a choice

or are you just trolling me

I’m just having the conversation about it :)

Diddy

Rice Queen
breathe stressed out GIF by stellar247

FetchFugly

closing in again
This was the most recently used KEiiNO thread and it isn't exactly super long-running, hence my choice of dumping the new song here. I haven't noticed that much interest in their output outside of Spirit in the Sky and Monument to be honest, though I am truly sorry @Diddy if my thoughtless actions have brought on some kind of panic attack.

dUb

THIS CITY IS MINE
Good call! Now how long will @RJN ’s ban be for going rogue?

• Wow
Reactions: RJN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom