A KEiiNO Thread

Suomi

User
This is very good in that it feels like an Ace of Base-esque socially conscious track.

I was going to bully Suomi for posting this but this is actually surprisingly good. The bald one is mostly absent so that really helps.

Last edited:
It's basically an Alexandra solo song with Tom doing backing vocals and the other one having a token line. They really are a WEIRD group.

It's basically an Alexandra solo song with Tom doing backing vocals and the other one having a token line. They really are a WEIRD group.
Is Fred going to get bored and quit at some point.

Love the track though.

Leather and fishnet - what has happened to them? They've got to the sexing up stage before even releasing an album. The lyrics are quite hilarious, but I sort of like it anyway.

The video's out - I feel even more sorry for poor Fred being sidelined now.

I am quite enjoying their somewhat cobbled together album. Would I Lie and lyrical masterpiece Bed with the Wolf are rather good:

Can they just enter Eurovision EVERY YEAR! They can be like that band called WIND (or was it HOT EYES?) who constantly entered in the 80s.

And noted QUEEN OF THE TELEVOTE Alexandra in particular is BORN to be on the Eurovision stage (and probably not many others :D)

Keiino do their own weird, nordic electro take on the "Where The Wild Roses Grow" theme and I kinda love it?

I think one thread on the continuing musical output of an act that once performed in Eurovision (just the once though :basil: ) is all we need!

I think one thread on the continuing musical output of an act that once performed in Eurovision (just the once though :basil: ) is all we need!

well at least change the name then! And they ARE Moopy-popular

Dumping it in a thread for the least famous of their 3 songs is a choice

or are you just trolling me

I’m just having the conversation about it :)

well at least change the name then! And they ARE Moopy-popular

Dumping it in a thread for the least famous of their 3 songs is a choice

or are you just trolling me

I’m just having the conversation about it :)
Calm down pls

breathe stressed out GIF by stellar247

This was the most recently used KEiiNO thread and it isn't exactly super long-running, hence my choice of dumping the new song here. I haven't noticed that much interest in their output outside of Spirit in the Sky and Monument to be honest, though I am truly sorry @Diddy if my thoughtless actions have brought on some kind of panic attack.

Good call! Now how long will @RJN ’s ban be for going rogue?

• Wow
Reactions: RJN
I always say there aren’t enough good Halloween songs. I’m not sure this changes that, but Keiino have brought one out:

Pretty good! But not their best

1. Monument
2. Unbreakable
3. Spirit In The Sky
4. Addjas
5. Driver's License (cover)

This is pretty good, very lady KEiiNO dominant. For a seemingly rag tag group I do like how they've kept plugging away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom