A Mariah - Glitter listen party (8pm TONIGHT)

Jark

User
Should we do one of these this week? I don't know what other EVENTS Moopy has lined up but I assume there's interest if we can find a day that works?

The weather is gonna be SHIT all week so I'm happy for Mimi to take me 2 Jamaica :disco:

Tuesday WORKS - 9pm UK time?

edit - let's say 8 and I'll put it in the thread title

Last edited:
Reactions: SDF
OMG I am so excited for this

someone wants to go on a date with me Tuesday evening now but hoping it rains xoxo

We already do sync listens on a Tuesday and have been for 2 months.

I might wrap my tits in a towel and do this in the bath. Otherwise it will just have to be from my NotMoroccan Moroccan room.

INVITE THEM.

we love ALL kinds of people

giphy.gif

OMG I am so sorry to cause such bother. DO let me know if you need to change the date, I'll happily skip my meds on a different day so I can get in to the spirit of things :disco:

Last edited:
Will try my best to come, but I do have an appointment that might cut in.

I'm still looking forward to the feedback though.

I opened my Glitter CD case and it is EMPTY. Devastated, confused, angry, despairing...just some of the emotions I'm feeling right now.

Mariah's excessive, hyperactive and manic Loverboy may not have dispelled the accusation that she was excessive, hyperactive and manic, but I know a classic when it's handing out free ice poles and I'm not about to look a gift lamb in the left side of the mouth.

giving away two guest verses on the intro of your album's first track so that you, Mariah Carey, don't come in for a whole minute... well, that was a choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom