A Moopy podcast?

I think a Moopy podcast is

• Total voters
I feel like we have built such relationships over lockdown that we can survive something like this or the Jukebox. A podcast would provide posts in reaction. Extra content won't kill Moopy, it simply strengthens what we have. It’s not all about posts.

You know what could be interesting? Taking the Moopy 'mythology' and events and making a fictionalised radio show based around them - Moopy does Welcome To Night Vale, basically.

You know what could be interesting? Taking the Moopy 'mythology' and events and making a fictionalised radio show based around them - Moopy does Welcome To Night Vale, basically.
ZZ Beige better be the finale episode.

Reactions: COB
That’s all totally fair @Jark! And I’m sure you wouldn’t be the only one with that point of view.

I think it could be amazing as well in many ways and a great way to get to know people further! hearing someone's voice is a bigger indicator of personality than words on a page often.

not voting no or anything. would just want to know more about how it would work and what the goals of it would be

I like this idea very much.

So I wouldn't necessarily entirely agree with @Jark in that I think JQBX basically just feels like a private audio extension of the forum, given you need a password to get into the room - it's kind of just like a virtual sync listen.

Where I absolutely agree is that with a podcast, I'm kind of wary about how both simultaneously public and real life that is as a proposition. Obviously not everyone has to go on it, but it's the sort of thing that feels very - I mean, for example, can they be removed if something goes wrong on VV lines?

Just reading out tags for 10 minutes at each other, trying not to laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom