A Moopy poster you love now but hated BACK in the DAY

With the username... I made it years ago and would definitely choose something different if I was choosing now
The current avatar really enhances it to be fair

• Love
Reactions: RJN
With the username... I made it years ago and would definitely choose something different if I was choosing now
You only started posting prolifically during the past year though, am I right? I don’t think I even know where you found us from?

Omg now do me
✅ Post for post, probably the funniest Mooper. Every one's a winner, PRETTYMUCH.

✴️ Don't take this the wrong way and it's not even a bad thing necessarily but sometimes it's not abundantly clear that there's a real person in there (based on Moopy activity only)

✅ We go back quite a long way don't we - to the Adenike era (if you know you know). I suppose I'm just very fond of you in general and I'm glad we made it through the rain of a while ago, also you were fantastic on the podcast, link in sig

A compliment 🥪 for @RJN

✅ You're very witty but not in a particularly overt way - more a stealth wit which I appreciate

✴️ I'm not a MASSIVE FAN of initials-based usernames and would support a future rebranding if one were to arise

✅ You've been a great representative of your country in recent months especially. It was great to get your insight on the *lection as one of only a few Actual Americans here and you seemed to take all the negativity in your stride and in good humo(u)r

I find myself saying “how did we manage without RJN” on a regular basis

You only started posting prolifically during the past year though, am I right? I don’t think I even know where you found us from?

Well I found it in high school (I think). Around 2009-2010, I discovered Cheryl Cole and then Girls Aloud and then a lot of British pop music and charts, so I think I was googling something related to that. I only made the account because it was closed down for some reason. I used the cryptic username since I didn't want my internet usage to be connected to anything gay. I tried posting once or twice but it didn't stick. I read Moopy sometimes, but not all that often, for years. Then I started reading it more during lockdown and decided to start posting.

This was quite the self-absorbed rant, reading it back

✅ Post for post, probably the funniest Mooper. Every one's a winner, PRETTYMUCH.

✴️ Don't take this the wrong way and it's not even a bad thing necessarily but sometimes it's not abundantly clear that there's a real person in there (based on Moopy activity only)

✅ We go back quite a long way don't we - to the Adenike era (if you know you know). I suppose I'm just very fond of you in general and I'm glad we made it through the rain of a while ago, also you were fantastic on the podcast, link in sig

omg I'll take failing the Turing Test if it goes with funniest poster anyday! :disco:

No but thank you for your feedback, I find it quite hard to be vulnerable but I am learning to do this because that is where our strengths lie. [as an example of my growth I just deleted a sentence about regretting not saving a man I saw drowning in the Hudson River]

omg I'll take failing the Turing Test if it goes with funniest poster anyday! :disco:

No but thank you for your feedback, I find it quite hard to be vulnerable but I am learning to do this because that is where our strengths lie. [as an example of my growth I just deleted a sentence about regretting not saving a man I saw drowning in the Hudson River]
Put it this way: if we were on moderately popular Channel 4 reality show The Circle together I'd be fairly suspicious you were a catfish but would consistently rank you high to keep you in regardless x x

RJN, how would you rank the Girls Aloud members and why?

1. Nicola - She's the underdog and has the best solo album
2. Sarah - Seems like she's very sweet. :(:(:(:( at her current situation, but what a classy way to tell the world
3. Cheryl - The STAR and I like a lot of her music, but she is a racist right?
4. Nadine - The accent (which you also maybe have?). I liked the music at the time, but I've grown off it
5. Kimberley - meh

He probably deserved it babe xxx

I let people drown all the time, you shouldn't be afraid to be who you are.
@Suomi wrote quite a touching post and yet we both zeroed in on the bit about letting a man drown. This must be how Judy Finnigan felt when she'd get invited onto serious talk shows and ended up being asked about that time her tit fell out.

NICOLA?!?

Show me a more devastating middle 8 than Sticks + Stones. If it was just personality than Sarah, but its about the music (and I don't really know who's singing what on the group songs)

NICOLA?!?
More upset at Nadine being just shy of Kimberley levels.

GIF by I'm A Celebrity

I don’t care for Kimba’s personality since she was rude to me in ITV’s reception but I do find her vocal pretty essential to the GA sound

• Haha
Reactions: RJN
What is the correct ranking?
Nadine
Cheryl
Nicola
Sarah
Kimberleh

Nadine and Cheryl were the IT GIRLS. :disco: It's truly bizarre, considering the gulf in vocal talent between them, how often it was hard or impossible to tell who was singing. Brian did fucking wonders on Cherly's vox.

I had a dream the other day Moopyrate happened again and it was absolutely fine. Therefore I feel Moopy needs to end the lockdown era with an overdue brutal Moopyrate to seal the deal and return Moooy back to 2017 posting numbers.

I don't.

1. Nadine
2. Nicola, Sarah
4. Cheryl
5. Kimba

Story please!

I'm going to send you the song and music video @HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid and I wrote about her last week
The song is... exceptional

I was at ITV when they were midweek #1 with The Promise and they were arriving for something there. She was stood by herself waiting I suppose and I took it upon myself to strike up a chat to say I was excited for the album etc. She gave me a truly dead-eyed generic “thanks, we really enjoyed making it” response and turned away (I turned to stone)

looking back now, she was at work and it probably wasn’t COOL of me to bother her and all but yeah. Warm she wasn’t.

isn't she just DEAD INSIDE? I don't think her programming allows for anything WARMER!

• Wow
Reactions: dUb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom