A rewatch TIMETABLE

The next Eurovision Again is tomorrow night, and from the poll on this tweet it looks like we're off to the 1980s:

Well the voters sure have got that wrong. I'd have gone for a 70s contest ahead of an 80s one all day.

I think I'd narrowly prefer 70s, but there sure are some duff ones from that decade as well. And 1983 was absolutely one of my highlights of moopy's lockdown madness.

I remember watching 1983 a couple of years ago and not finding it to be as great as people say, but the highlights obviously can’t be denied.

I can see them doing it to try and give Carola the three-time Eurovision Again title.

1981 also a possibility (“iconic” winner, close voting, contest from RTE who have helped them before, the “I don’t have it” moment) but I’m hoping for 1980 myself.

1983 is one of my all time faves. What a top 3.

But then 1981 had Johnny Blue :disco:

Any more hints for tonight?
There is a gif on their Twitter of a woman in a red dress getting her skirt ripped off to reveal a shorter skirt underneath. It COULD be a red herring.

I've started way too early on a lovely red from the co-op and feel it's quite possible I'll pass out sooner rather than later, so grateful it's a short one.

For some reason I'm doing a DRY WEEK so this could be a struggle for me for the opposite reason.

I saw something on Twitter implying they're doing 2012, but can't tell if they were teasing or not.

We've done it before as it was our first-ever lockdown watch, but then again it is a stone cold classic.

I’ve nothing planned this evening so might give this a go!

Trying to persuade Mr L to watch so we can do so on the main TV. Otherwise I'll be on the tablet. I wish the TV upstairs would DIE so we can get a smart one.

Two bottles of M&S cherry & amaretto fizz bought. Short of losing my own cherry again, I can't think of anything more suitable for it than an old Eurovision :disco:

Unless it’s something hideous like 2017 or something in which case I’ll just have a wank instead.

They were the top 4 songs in the 50th anniversary special. 5th place was Brotherhood of Man. 1976?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom