A rewatch TIMETABLE

Well that's Tamara from 2019 but they don't usually make it that obvious...

Although someone on Twitter has pointed out that the Belgian entry from 1990 was My Macedonian Girl.

I wouldn't mind one I remember the first time around for nostalgia value.

I’m BORED

1999 (or any other year) rewatch anyone :enya:

Looks like the private rewatches will make a return

2001 and 2017 (from 1980 onwards, according to the first post)

And there’s a GOOD REASON why those haven’t been rewatched :eyes:

Oh hang on, 1985-89 and 1992-94 have also not been done.

I'm boycotting any early Nineties ones after some of the horrors people nominated for the Hot 100.

Oh we’ve done that! I remember the GREEK entry the most :disco:

1994 was quite good, no? Germany :disco: Poland :disco: alone drag it out of the poor group. I really liked the Hungarian song from that year although apparently she’s very Anti-LGBTQ+ on social media these days :eyes:

I mean, away from 1999, I’d easily watched 2005 (+ semi final) again :disco:

If there’s space in the schedule and people aren’t out actually having a life and all that then I don’t see why one or two Eurovision rewatches would go amiss leading up to this years contest!

Can we not do it in between my Eurovision shows please! I know Thursday is unlikely, but it's been such a mammoth effort I wouldn't want to ruin it with overkill! Thanks :)

Fair enough!

I think Eurovision 100 is over by the 14th, in which case there’s the weekend before Eurovision (Sat 15th), as well as next weekend (Fri 7th-Sat 8th) if we want to add in a few rewatches. Thoughts?

We will be deep into rehearsal week by then, but it could be a nice mini revival of the rewatches.

We will be deep into rehearsal week by then, but it could be a nice mini revival of the rewatches.
That’s what I was thinking. Come next Saturday when rehearsals kick off I’d have thought Moopy would return to it’d Eurovision loon phase, so it makes sense to pop in a few rewatches to build on the HYPE!

I better get a strong audience for the Eurovision 100 events! Even more, I better get it in the right order!

Ok let’s go for it. I’ll pop rewatches in for the 8th and 15th May to build hype for Eurovision 100/Eurovision week :disco:

Tomorrow night is free on the Moopy entertainment tracker; we could even start then if there would be enough people around...

I think this deserves its own thread to decide WHAT we’ll be watching..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom