A rewatch TIMETABLE

I’d have thought the ones they did after the summer?

Sorry but I think this is the first time I’m ditching Eurovision for the football :o

Don’t angry me Mademoiselle I know your doing the same

What year is it then? Twitter seem to think 1980. Something about Telex and Donna Summer bring signed to Casablanca Records (Morocco's only year being 1980)

What year is it then? Twitter seem to think 1980. Something about Telex and Donna Summer bring signed to Casablanca Records (Morocco's only year being 1980)
I watched 1980 only last night.

Donna left Casablanca in 1980 and signed to Geffen for The Wanderer the same year. The photo of her in the clue looks to be from the same shoot as the album cover.

Speculation that it's 2001 or 2017... if it's 2001 we did that in the last few weeks; not sure if there'd be appetite for a rival rewatch though.

I'm not sure I understand the clues apart from Donna Summer. What are young jivafox and friends and some random manband supposed to represent?

I'll catch it another time. I think 1980 last night may have ruined me for a week or so.

The clues are pretty much unintelligible these days but here's this week's one anyway:

He hasn't been that helpful recently so I'd dismissed that as a red herring but maybe he's listened to the complaints...

All three of the pictures could be linked to penguins, with Penguin as a book publisher and the Pittsburgh Penguins ice hockey team. Given the state of the recent clues, that might make 1980 the least likely year.

Did that fairly recently. Wasn't as strong as I remembered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom