A rewatch TIMETABLE

To be honest when was the latest time our Pen was correct?

A different tweet did refer to tonight's contest as "an all time classics" (sic).

If it’s not a good year I’m going to throw a playlist together to make my OWN

Do we think these awful people will fuck around with the scoreboard again?
I can’t quite understand why they did that other than to just give themselves something to do.

If they want to fuck around with it (although I sense you’ll disagree here as well), putting a recap video in would be a nice innovation, especially for first-time viewers.

If they want to fuck around with it (although I sense you’ll disagree here as well), putting a recap video in would be a nice innovation, especially for first-time viewers.
Now that I would be in favour of!

Particularly as they have a Twitter vote! Bit of a tall order when you’re half cut and haven’t heard most of the songs before.

I'd find it less obtrusive too - it would be just a break in the broadcast. Not like not showing the original pictures for most of the second half of the show.

There are a few highlights but the terrible presenters and zero atmosphere in the audience really take away from the whole year for me.

Just found another clue saying "Light up the ROOM". 2001 in that huge arena with the swirly light fitting maybe?

Not in the mood now, but I will give it a go another time.

I wasn't sure if there'd be enough interest to start a thread, but maybe it's worth a go then!

I'm going to miss some/all of it but there's another Eurovision Again tonight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom