A Song For Moopy 2020 - the ones that got away

COB

The ⭐ 👹
As per this post -
PS does anyone fancy sharing their nearly-weres? I was so close to submitting this as my entry, but I decided against it because I've been banging on about her for the past year or so (AND she was my avatar until today) so it would've been very obvious I'd sent it:

In retrospect, I reckon it would've done better than what I sent :tongueout:

If you have something you were going to use but didn't, and you're happy sharing it (ie you'll not want to use it in a future round/game), do so here!

I was going to enter, then a topic for my song sprung up, so I abandoned that plan.

Reactions: COB
Be careful what you post here because it likely means you won’t be able to use it for the next round, which is starting in a few weeks!

Few weeks? What are we busy this week?

We don’t want it to be oversaturated. If you want to do Allafestivalen then go for it now. Kalavision is going to happen on what would have been Eurovision week.

Oh no! :D Allafestivalen has nothing to do with this :)

Ah ok. Well I might run KV over a few semis depending on the numbers. So I can look at starting it after Mafia. I’ll post a thread once Ag has revealed the final results for ASFM.

I had two choices, neither of which would have done any better for me than 'U', but both very much representative of me as a dyed-in-the-wool common chav.

This is my favourite song of all time, but it's not on Spotify so I didn't send it.

Here was the other Greyson Chance song I was toying with submitting:

If I had to pick something else from the same album it would have been this.

I love the sound of Kosheen. They have that melancholic and borderline angry sound that really gets me. I would've voted for any song of theirs.

My only other thought was some Black Dresses but considering you shower of wet lettuce leaves couldn't handle Macy Rodman, it's probably best I didn't!

This was my second choice but I reckon the addition of Silentó would've tipped a few queens even more over the edge

I'm liking Manic. In a parallel universe it was the b-side to Freak Like Me and was recorded the day after Heidi was pushed out a toilet window of a Travelodge hotel in Liverpool by a mysterious red head calling herself Sonia, heralding the return of Siobhan who finished her spreadsheets early that day and said why the hell not you horrible bitches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom