A Song For Moopy - A Beryl-ation VIDEO PREMIERE TWO @ 8PM

Berly

Lost and lonely what!
PREMIERE TWO – 8:00PM TONIGHT

Following the roaring success of last nights twist :side-eye: We’re back again with your second selection of songs!

Once again, when the final song has played you will have a short window of time to vote for 5 songs to be cut from the competition. Send your votes via PM in the following format:

5 – Absolute Least Liked

1 – Less Liked

In the event of a tie, it will come down to the number of 5s, 4s etc.

I will then reveal the 5 songs leaving the competition.

There is no penalty for not voting to chop, but abstaining won’t stop the chop so SAVE YOUR FAVE and protect yourself.

Few more details below - see ya at 8

Voting for your winner will start at the end of tonight’s heat when we’re left with 32 songs to vote for. At this point I will also share a Spotify link to the final 32 songs.

You have 150 points to award however you feel, the only criteria is you must award a minimum of 5 songs points, there is no maximum (i.e, you can give points to every song if you want, but you can’t give points to less than 5 songs.)

Both votes – to boot and to win – are open to anyone, participants and non-participants alike, just remember to SEND THEM VIA PM AND NOT IN THE THREAD.

Don’t at any stage reveal your entry, your Country is your identity (@Whatevar I’m looking at you)

Discuss, speculate, revel and enjoy but please avoid explicitly stating who you will be voting for!

Last edited:
Have fun everyone

41zCWKO%2BC2L._AC_.jpg

Is there a likelihood of a "Bring Back A CHOP" round?

I feel there's a market for it, even more than the previous successful one.

I'm still anti-chop. Even the terrible songs which went out last night would have made the final more interesting.

1. Hogland ft. Wiktoria – Scars

Hogland Island

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom