A Song For Moopy: Cocktail Lounge edition – SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Iguana

If I only could...
A Song For Moopy: Cocktail Lounge edition

IMG_9886-1-800x533@2x.jpg

Welcome all to the A Song For Moopy cocktail lounge! Your waiters for this edition will be @Soldi and @Iguana (hi). What can we get you?

Here are the rules:
  • Entries must be received by 11.59pm on Saturday 21 August 2021
  • The theme for the flag gala is cocktails – pick a cocktail to represent you. It can be an existing cocktail or one of your own making – but you’ll need to send us a picture of it!
  • You can send any song, but it shouldn’t last longer than it would take @Kate to drink your cocktail (we estimate 6 minutes)
  • Entries must be on both YouTube and Spotify this time please!
You can submit your song now by private message to @Soldi and @Iguana. Entries must be received by 11.59pm (BST) on Saturday 21 August 2021. Here’s the information you’ll need to send us:
  • Song title:
  • Artist:
  • Cocktail name:
  • Cocktail image:
  • YouTube link:
  • Spotify link:
As always, please keep your song, artist and cocktail a secret.

Send your entries in now – and watch out for the cocktail twist :o

Key dates

Sat 21 Aug
- Submission period closes (11.59pm)

Tue 24th Aug - ASFM Cocktail Lounge sync: Part 1 (8pm)

Thu 26th Aug - ASFM Cocktail Lounge sync: Part 2 (8pm); voting opens after the show

Fri 27th August - ASFM Cocktail Lounge: Cocktail and order reveal (8pm)

Thurs 9th Sept - ASFM Cocktail Lounge: voting closes

Fri 10th Sept
- ASFM Cocktail Lounge: poster reveal

Sat 11th Sept
- ASFM results (during the afternoon)

All times in BRITAIN TIME

Last edited:
I have already changed my mind 5 times about what to enter, and I can’t wait to change it 30
more times

I have already changed my mind 5 times about what to enter, and I can’t wait to change it 30
more times
Same but I've been sitting on something since LAST YEAR and I think now is finally the time.

• Wow
Reactions: RJN

Welcome all to the A Song For Moopy cocktail lounge! Your waiters for this edition will be @Soldi and @Iguana (hi). What can we get you?

Here are the rules:
  • The theme for the flag gala is cocktails – pick a cocktail to represent you. It can be an existing cocktail or one of your own making – but you’ll need to send us a picture of it!
  • You can send any song, but it shouldn’t last longer than it would take @Kate to drink your cocktail (we estimate 6 minutes)
You can submit your song now by private message to @Soldi and @Iguana. Entries must be received by 11.59pm (BST) on Saturday 21 August 2021. Here’s the information you’ll need to send us:
  • Song title:
  • Artist:
  • Cocktail name:
  • Cocktail image:
  • YouTube link:
  • Spotify link:

Ooh moopy cocktail party please.
I’ll get my shaker out

Oh, there are going to be so many duplicate cocktails.

Here are the rules:
  • Song title:
  • Artist:
  • Cocktail name:
  • Cocktail image:
  • YouTube link:
  • Spotify link:

I must say both you and @Soldi clean up well.

I heard a song at a club this weekend that I thought might be good for this so I had to stop and shazam

Fun! Totally up for another go. Are there any rules other than those at the top? Didn’t it used to be the case that the song couldn’t have been mentioned in Moopy or has that gone :)

I put so much effort into my last song choice and look where I ended up. This time I'll put all the effort into the cocktail instead.

b5bf27cbd731bf1b7cea4cc5a1b561107a7be533.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom