A Song for Moopy: Undercover. FABULOUS FLAG GALA TONIGHT 7PM

ButterTart

Succulent Chinese meal
Say, does anyone here like looking at FLAGS? If you do, then I've quite the treat for you.

Join me at 7pm to look at the flags of ALL 39 competing territories in A Song for Moopy: Undercover. May these colourful oblongs of hope heal the wounds opened by the devastating admin election.

Remember, the flags will be revealed in running order, so you've two reveals for the price of one.

In a bit, like.

Exciting! Already got my outfit laid out on the bed!

Sn5OxgF.jpg

Yep, I'm going knickerless tonight! :disco:

I bought you that and then you complained it was out of date when a new country was formed :oi:
It has a few ISSUES namely with mixing a few non-sovereign states in there. I let it slide because it's asthetically pleasing. And it's massive on me so covers up the Kylie wine bloat.

It’s been a while, I think there are literally new countries on there now. Omg I’m gonna do it today

Flags really mean absolutely zilch to me. The running order of course DOES! See you at 7 Butty!

Cruelly denied a Swiss entry as well, if the flags are all oblongs. It wouldn't have been as good as Vanilla Ninja anyway.

I was obsessed by globes as a kid so if you could up it a level with a live globe and maps element that would be amazing. Thanks.

Squares are NOT oblongs, they are just rectangles with ideas above their station.

an oblong is specifically not a square!

I learned it off QI

As you can see the first part of the definition of a square and rectangle are the same. However, a square is a special case of a rectangle. When all 4 sides of a rectangle are equal then the rectangle is a square. So, a rectangle can also sometimes be a square.
Omg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom