A Song For Moopy: Worldvision. STUNNING SEMI 1, rewatch gala Sun 1st Aug @ 7:15

This is excellent. Especially the way she completely sidelines someone who she clearly hates at one point.

Reactions: COB
If I may toot my own horn for a moment, tomorrow at 8pm UK time I'm hosting a rewatch of Moopyvision Karaoke - perfect if you missed it the other week! It'll be a great filling in the Stunning Semi Sandwich.

Thank you all for attending and for the lovely positivity :disco:

Join us on Thursday (and @COB for his rewatch of Moopyvision Karaoke tomorrow) for Stunning Semi 2, featuring:

Turkey
Cuba
Nigeria
Colombia
Romania
Austria
Azerbaijan
Estonia
Belarus
United States of America
Panama
Albania
Japan
Ireland
Denmark
Lebanon
Cameroon
Australia
Iran
Serbia
Kazakhstan
Norway

I've been reliably informed the someone is Anna Book
Minutes after the performance ended:
43e3c848-7d05-46d0-bd11-76e16dffc149

Tragically I shall miss Thursday. I am out with a friend who has a small child though, so I expect she'll be be off to bed by 9pm and I can come home and do a late watch.

Let's try not to encourage hyperbole, but I think Anita Meyer may just have gone into my top 100 songs of all time. I mean, right now, after 3 listens. This perfect pop song composition should be a SCIENCE LESSON

Reactions: COB
I feel like there is going to be a right old voting FIASKOT here. Very strong semi final.

Who is our Tick Tock?

Last edited:
Here are the primitive transcripts from OutSynk's exclusive listening party.

UK - What a start! That bridge to the chorus is sassier than a @Loufoque's post.

Israel - Meh. No memorable tune to be found.

Chile - The song is fine but I mostly enjoyed the gay sex in the video.

Portugal - There is potential with that beat but no memorable tune to be found.

Belgium - This is not very enjoyable and her voice is making it especially difficult. Hooverphonic gone wrong.

Slovenia - Well this is more like it. Could be relistenable.

Italy - This looks OLD. 4 minutes into it...yeah no.

Trinidad & Tobago - No.

France - This is...fine.

Georgia - Clearly absolutely 0 effort went into this one and you will be rewarded accordingly.

Iceland - My hips aren't moving but I did like that bleepy bloopy bit.

Tunisia - This is...pleasant.

Canada - Very COBgiraffe. I'm not sure I want to listen to it again but the noisy bits have my attention at least.

Sweden - This is literally a Nightwish song :D I mean it's the singer from the Dark Passion Play/the album after that era. It doesn't quite have the Nightwish magic but the guitar solo is really good. Probably a highlight for me.

South Korea - HOT. Well not really.

Armenia - ITCHING to skip this one. Very boring.

Kenya - OK this is a BOP! Loving BEYONCE on backing vox.

Brazil - Well this sounds like it's from many decades ago and was recorded with a broomstick so I already hate it so much.

Greece - Yes very Enrique 1998. It's not bad but I've MOVED ON.

Indonesia - Oooh! The demonic energy of her. That instrumental is pretty much what I listen to these days. Like dmlaw said would be even better without her. I'm impressed though Indonesia! What else have you got?

Senegal - A decent beat with someone mumbling on it.🤷‍♂️

Netherlands - Cute entry @HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid. It's not in your face 80s at least and the song is actually quite good.

Summary: A couple of keepers. Got better towards the end. Thank you @ButterTart.

Having a PRIVATE SYNC-LISTEN. UK is a CUTE BOP but my anus isn’t trembling as yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom