A sultry sync listen: 'Melanie C', Monday 8pm

I wasn't crazy about Who I Am at first. and I still prefer the Joe Goddard remix. but it's quite good innit?

understated banger, solid opener to the record.

ONTO TRACK 2!

BitesizedGraciousEwe-small.gif

make-up running down my cheeks
lying here in disbelief
blinded me so easily
messin' with my energy...

me after any hookup leaves in the morning.
now I know you're POISON.

...me 30 minutes later when I've decided to NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN for NO REASON AT ALL. :disco:

Turns out you were the poison
Said I was hearing voices
Filled with paranoia

:disco:

OK but seriously girls. I don't feel we have given this song the appreciation it really deserves.

it's all about that ICY, PITCHED N' TWEAKED VOCAL SAMPLE chaotically interrupting the chorus every 5 seconds. A TOTAL MOOD!

08 Who I Am
10 Blame It On Me

This is such an accomplished track

I'm liking the fresh out of 2016 production on this. Is this the music Menly actually likes?

And actually I know this will likely get a few :eyes: but I could hear someone like Dua singing it

10s across the board so far my loves :disco:

I'm liking the fresh out of 2016 production on this. Is this the music Menly actually likes?
I don't think the production is dated at all. Any younger act could release it today (Blame It) and have a hit with that.

I was quite underwhelmed by Good Enough at first but it really is THE LIVING TITTIES! Slap me in the face!

THIS is the actual club banger of the album! I want to get my MDMA high during the seconds that precede the pre-chorus :disco:

Good Enough reminds me quite a bit of STUPID GAME from The Sea (deep cut for the real ones, another banger). Same ICE COLD MOOD.

08 Who I Am
10 Blame It On Me
09 Good Enough

I think it might include my favourite lyric of the album:

You keep trying to fix something that isn’t even broken

HUN I’ve felt like this so many times too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom