A thread about Italy

Blind Channel were asserting their genre is VIOLENT POP :rolleyes:
am I way off for thinking it just sounded like nuMetal?

I don't think you are but if NATALIA GORDIENKO claimed Sugar was Moldovan TRAP, I'd say "you go girl", too. I find the genre wars quite TIRING in general.

Yes, I have to say, much as I despise the slightly 'above it all' feel that the San Remo process tends to lend to Italy's entries (Francesca being the only one of theirs that's left me screaming and crying being no coincidence, given she screamed "YES I'LL TAKE IT!" when the winners turned it down in 2016 if I remember correctly? :D), it absolutely seems to translate into gold dust in terms of what European viewers want.

Nonetheless I'll still be over here while Sweden continue to put absolute blood sweat and tears into a process that wrings maximal drama over who just gets to go into a second chance round to be in the final for their selection

Rather underwhelming as a winner for me, lower end of my rankings all season and I'm gutted that France came so close but didn't nab it. And I prefer at least 4-5 other Italian entries since their comeback, but given their run it's very much deserved.

But I can't complain about them hosting next year, it is the country I wanted to be going to next May...just as a route to get into San Marino. :(

There is no way they were going to do that with so many cameras around, in front of millions of people, I didn't believe if for a second! :D

There is no way they were going to do that with so many cameras around, in front of millions of people, I didn't believe if for a second! :D
They’d have nipped off to the toilet, like Natalia.

There are photos floating about featuring the broken glass, so their story adds up.

There are photos floating about featuring the broken glass, so their story adds up.
Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

The press conference is super cute too, if anybody hasn't watched and is thirsty for MORE CONTENT!

The absolute c*nt in the BOY cap asking them about the drugs allegations from about 10 minutes in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom