A thread devoted to MANCHESTER and its surrounding areas

ROY CROPPER? :confused:

Reet come down to see us all!

Once Covid disappears or we all get vaccines or whatever the HELL is going to happen I will of course attend the next Moopmeet. I have not been to Manchester in AGES.

HONK

Running down that canal in spring is fun if you HAVE A DEATHWISH.

Girls, what’s your thoughts on the CORN EXCHANGE? I love Mowgli

I'm quite the DEVOTEE of Sachas Hotel off Piccadilly Gardens, a glamorous, infamous, decrepit old place SCORNED by all locals which does (windowless) double rooms for £29 a night at the moment and which also happens to be the only hotel I've found which still does SMOKING AND NON-SMOKING ROOMS :disco: :D

(the secret is to always get a smoking room - none of them smell but you get a window that way x)

Pen are you going to come to the moopmeet?!

I'm quite the DEVOTEE of Sachas Hotel off Piccadilly Gardens, a glamorous, infamous, decrepit old place SCORNED by all locals which does (windowless) double rooms for £29 a night at the moment and which also happens to be the only hotel I've found which still does SMOKING AND NON-SMOKING ROOMS :disco: :D

(the secret is to always get a smoking room - none of them smell but you get a window that way x)

Someone did a review of that place, its as glamorous as it looks,

Someone did a review of that place, its as glamorous as it looks,
I don’t think it’s that one but there is another grim one that I’ve had to stay in just off Piccadilly Gardens when I’m playing a tournament at Sport City. Haven’t been the last couple of years because of it, the tournament books it so it’s free to stay in but the pay off is a lovely welcome party at the entrance steps of drug addicts and alcoholics.

I don’t think it’s that one but there is another grim one that I’ve had to stay in just off Piccadilly Gardens when I’m playing a tournament at Sport City. Haven’t been the last couple of years because of it, the tournament books it so it’s free to stay in but the pay off is a lovely welcome party at the entrance steps of drug addicts and alcoholics.
BRITANNIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom