A thread for interesting MAPS

Tisch

...SUGAR!
I'm having a go at Geoguessr now. I've found a pub. Is it cheating if I google it?
There's Youtube account I follow of a guy who basically live streams himself playing it *ahem* :eyes: and he'll sometimes cheat in an attempt to get a perfect score. I find it fascinating. :D

(but yes, it's cheating :kim:)

Kate

she's for the streets BITCH
Oh well. Who knew there was a HACKNEY in DERBYSHIRE? I wonder what the bins are like.

The second one is a bit easier, it's plonked me right outside the Salvation Army Braintree. :D

RJN

User
I cheated...

I realized it was a small town in Africa and I knew I’d never be able to guess correctly. It was in rural South Africa

Kate

I'm just doing the UK one, I'd be USELESS at the worldwide one

RJN

User
I didn’t want to pay for the local ones. But I’m probably going to now that I’m into it

RJN

User
I’m somewhere in Texas now. The shopping center has a Boot Barn and a Dress Barn which is very Schitt’s creek blouse barn

Alex

I’m a mess but I still look classy
Hmmph i was in the banlieues of Paris and then it crashed on me :(

Kate

And I dunno where this last one is yet but it looks pretty grim

Tisch

...SUGAR!
How in heavens name are you supposed to do it if you can’t Google places you find?

I’m playing it Treasure Hunt style
Honestly, I've got QUITE GOOD as knowing roughly where I am, and then deducing it further by looking for the language on signs and general stuff like that. I was FOOLED by an Italian restaurant in Albania last night though. :evil:

OutSynk

Witch
How in heavens name are you supposed to do it if you can’t Google places you find?
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children.

Soldi

Beautiful like crazy trees
This website updates daily with snow and ice cover :disco:

This is the latest map in the NORTHERN HEMISPHERE :disco:
ims2021008.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom