A very special Thursday

How dare you trick me like that

stork shoebill GIF

Hi moopy.

A girl I went to school with had the Oxford vacc 3 weeks ago and now she's in hospital with a blood clot and I'm now freaking out about getting my second vacc :(

Also Mandy has started having night terrors again, I think due to stress because of the shop. But if she wakes me up one more time screaming I may need her to move out :argh:

Hi moopy.

A girl I went to school with had the Oxford vacc 3 weeks ago and now she's in hospital with a blood clot and I'm now freaking out about getting my second vacc :(

Also Mandy has started having night terrors again, I think due to stress because of the shop. But if she wakes me up one more time screaming I may need her to move out :argh:
From what i’ve read is nobody has got a clot after the second vaccination, if there are complications then it is after the first

Random person I “met” a few years ago sends a message “I saw you today, did you put on weight?” :evil:

FUMMING
Tempted to ask him if his dick got any bigger, I don’t know if talked about him on here, but at the time my internal monologue was saying “if you think that is a sexy dick then you’re a paedo”

The fabulous new advanced video editing software I have is really fucking hard to use and I want to throw everything and everyone in the SEA

Bank Holiday THURSDAY? How irregular. I refuse to believe the French are celebrating Eid.

Yes, it's a public holiday across most of Western Europe (Christ's Ascension) - but it's raining CATS AND DOGS. :zombie:

What did you get?

i tried Adobe premiere pro but got scared off, so I tried DaVinci, but it’s getting right on my norks.

I want to try Adobe Premiere Rush (is it just easy mode?) but it seems to have disappeared into an unsolvable error loop, even if I reinstall it

If you have premiere, stick with it. It looks like a lot at first but give it a bit of time and you'll get your head round it.

I’ll try to make Rush work again, have you used that?

it doesn’t help that the video I’m filming makes me look awful

i tried Adobe premiere pro but got scared off, so I tried DaVinci, but it’s getting right on my norks.

I want to try Adobe Premiere Rush (is it just easy mode?) but it seems to have disappeared into an unsolvable error loop, even if I reinstall it

I'm a layperson with all things Adobe myself tbh but in case you keep using premiere pro and you have a question or anything, shoot me a message, Dids.

Arm is a wee bit sore post vaccination which would be fine, but one of the kids keeps hitting it. :argh:

Well @ZenGiraffe @Apocalypt Flyer, I went through the Premiere Pro tutorials and started my video again. Took ages but I finally worked how to rotate the clips.

I miss basic bitch Windows Movie Maker. I wonder if I really just need a simpler program

I just changed the fluorescent tube in my kitchen without killing myself. Yay. Now what the fuck am I supposed to do with the old one.

I just changed the fluorescent tube in my kitchen without killing myself. Yay. Now what the fuck am I supposed to do with the old one.

I take mine in the side garden and bash them lightly on the path so they disintegrate then sweep up the bits and put them in the black bin (general waste). The tortoise has two fluorescent UV tubes a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom