A very special Thursday

Apparently I am supposed to book an appointment at the council recycling centre in WANDSWORTH and then take it there in my non-existent car. :manson: I think I will actually be taking it out to the bins under cover of darkness.

Here was me thinking a FLUORESCENT TUBE was something KINKY. It’s a light fitting. :DAF:

Apparently I am supposed to book an appointment at the council recycling centre in WANDSWORTH and then take it there in my non-existent car. :manson: I think I will actually be taking it out to the bins under cover of darkness.

That's why I smash them in the garden first, what the council don't know won't hurt them.

Thr neighbours SQUAWKING MOTHER is over, so I've put inconsiderate dance music on loudly.

I take mine in the side garden and bash them lightly on the path so they disintegrate then sweep up the bits and put them in the black bin (general waste). The tortoise has two fluorescent UV tubes a year.

I've got a helium canister I need to get rid of. Any tips? :o

Does any form of scrap metal not get swept up around your way? Leave as much as a ball of tinfoil out the front round our way and its gone in an hour.

Same. They won't take my old bathtub though.

The scrap metal guy lives on my street. He has a big sign out front saying "NO CANOES". Who has been bringing him so many canoes that he feels the need to make a sign?!

Same. They won't take my old bathtub though.

The scrap metal guy lives on my street. He has a big sign out front saying "NO CANOES". Who has been bringing him so many canoes that he feels the need to make a sign?!

Go and nick the sign tonight and see if you wake up to a load of canoes in the morning

You did it again
tumblr_luuu8aUAxP1qggfapo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom