AB FAB rewatch Thursday 19th Nov 20:00: Series Three - Door Handle/Happy New Year/Sex

I forgot all about the personal organiser stuff in this episode - were they actually the hot thing at the time?

I always liked that they kept the continuity of the kitchen still not being usable. I wonder how much time was meant to have passed between series 2 and this :o

Of course the entire concept of this episode wouldn't work these (post-Concorde) days :(

That was great, I hadn't seen it in ages - I'm going to leave the other two as nobody seems to be around, and we really should get a decent audience for these three on a repeat viewing or something!

oh GOD I love Door Handle and Sex might be my favourite episode ever. Sorry to have missed this!

This might be happening tonight, I'm giving up trying to keep them going but people might still be interested!

I just assumed everyone except COB had lost interest.

I have also now watched the first two seasons of Kath & Kim so if we get around to a rewatch I am in. Just need to decide whether to have Cardonnay or Sauvignon Plonk.

Oh everyone's suddenly around as soon as I'm out of the picture, I see how it is :tongueout:

I feel bad now :( I was just getting a bit disheartened trying to keep these going each week and nobody turning up.

I've just had a quick trawl through to see if anyone mentioned it, but I always find it bizarre how in Birthday, Edina is somehow supposed to be GRATEFUL that her daughter is cooking a birthday meal with every ex husband and their partners in attendance :D

I know it's just a plot device to introduce characters and have Edina being as vile as possible, but it's such a hilariously unlikely scenario, albeit I wouldn't have it any other way.

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom