AB FAB rewatch Thursday 19th Nov 20:00: Series Three - Door Handle/Happy New Year/Sex

All the flashbacks in this episode are wonderful, but I always like an excuse to see Patsy's mother and her frankly ludicrous looking life :D

Well that was wonderful :D I hope there's a do-over though, people have missed out! I wonder if everyone was too busy sync watching the news tonight :tongueout:

Normally I'd update with the next three episodes, but I'll wait to see if there's any appetite for redoing these three first.

If this was Facebook I would tag my "this reinforced my childfree status" group

I was too tired to commit yesterday. (And then woke up at 3:30- FFS!)

Do people want another chance to do New Best Friend/Poor/Birth this Thursday?

Otherwise I'll move on to series three.

I think you should do it, because it means I can work on the karaoke results video on Thursday and not feel like I'm missing out as I did these episodes last week :tongueout:

Fair enough, I'll just update the date in the thread title!

I'm here! Though unfortunately will be remaining sober throughout which seems wrong somehow.

Considering this next episode is meant to be so good, I'm surprised how quiet things have been two weeks on the trot.

Extraordinary how it managed to hit you in exactly the same place behind each ear...

I love it when Saffy gets cunty. That whole aspect to her was dropped by the time series 4 started.

I'm starting Poor now. But just repeating the same quotes from last week is a post whoring step too far even for me.

Are Thursday nights just bad for people these days? :(

For me it’s 9pm. We’re getting ready for bed by then and Mr Sheena has been home this week so can’t sit in bed with it on.

If it was 8 or so...

Last edited:
Right, so are people happy with moving to 8pm this Thursday for Series Three, Door Handle/Happy New Year/Sex?

I thought interest would wane, but wanted to get series three out of the way.

We've previously mentioned Kath and Kim for a rewatch, and I'd like to do Nighty Night at some point as well.

Three amazing episodes, I can't wait for Happy New Year and Sex in particular :disco:

A bitch with a drug habit and you're ANYBODY'S...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom