Additional User Options

ZenGiraffe

Who is SHE though?
Pronouns
He/Him
If you look in your preferences, you will now see two new options.

You can disable Live threads entirely. This will mean that live threads will work for you as a traditional thread, and you will need to refresh manually.

You can also block Dark Moopy entirely.

Because of the weird way Xenforo is programmed, it may take as long as 20 minutes for the changes to take effect

I would recommend anyone sceptical give them a chance with the new software. From reading about them, the experience should be much improved and feel less hacked on.

I hate live threads. I look forward to not seeing them anymore.

f5 GIF

Weirdly I seem to be able to make some threads live but not others. I can't make this one live, for example (unless it already is live without saying it is?)

Permissions say that all threads in this forum are live (hence you can't turn it on) Not sure how true that is.

Yes that's right. All forums were set to have all threads live by default. I turned it off for Moopy Moop yesterday so that's currently the only one with the option to turn it back on in each thread.

Is there also an option to bring back the MOPPY FONT and use it as the standard one instead of the horrific Arial?

We need to see how they are in action, especially from the position of someone is trying to catch up with a thread

I mean it is an option hence this post but it’d be nice not to manually select it and what sensible human being would prefer Arial anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom