Adele - 30

omg. she smashed all records.

the previous record was 17.7m in one day (Mariah, last Christmas).

and she has 13 songs charting in the UK Spotify top 50

6 - When We Were Young
10 - Love In The Dark
11 - Someone Like You
16 - Rolling In The Deep
22 - Set Fire To The Rain
23 - Chasing Pavements
25 - Make You Feel My Love
28 - Send My Love
36 - All I Ask
39 - Hello
45 - Rumour Has It
46 - Turning Tables

omg. she smashed all records.

the previous record was 17.7m in one day (Mariah, last Christmas).

and she has 13 songs charting in the UK Spotify top 50

6 - When We Were Young
10 - Love In The Dark
11 - Someone Like You
16 - Rolling In The Deep
22 - Set Fire To The Rain
23 - Chasing Pavements
25 - Make You Feel My Love
28 - Send My Love
36 - All I Ask
39 - Hello
45 - Rumour Has It
46 - Turning Tables

Very surprised to see WWWY and even more so Love In The Dark (!) as rhe most sreamed back cat tracks. I wpuldn't have expected these to be anywhere near her most popular. Possible new peaks for bpth tracKs come Friday

Very surprised to see WWWY and even more so Love In The Dark (!) as rhe most sreamed back cat tracks. I wpuldn't have expected these to be anywhere near her most popular. Possible new peaks for bpth tracKs come Friday
Love In The Dark is currently doing well because of Tiktok

exactly. Love in the Dark is such a random moment of whatever and i'd take Sweetest Devotion or Lovesong instead but ADELE UP!

TV special coming Nov 14 on CBS (5 days before the album, so we may hear a few songs for the first time that way) -- there'll also be an Oprah special

I don't understand that, does the Hot 100 do dailies? It's not the final weekly chart is it? I thought everyone was in line now with songs released on Fridays and the chart coming the following weekend.

I don't understand that, does the Hot 100 do dailies? It's not the final weekly chart is it? I thought everyone was in line now with songs released on Fridays and the chart coming the following weekend.

I think she released at midnight UK time for the whole world, so it has 5 hours so get streams and sales

So is that the final weekly billboard chart then, she enters at 68?

It's just a bit odd that it's meant to be a testament to her success to chart on 5 hours' worth of streams, but it prevents her from a hot shot debut at 1 next week.

It used to happen all the time when digital downloads were huge and typically released a day or so after a radio debut, but less so now. (e.g. "Womanizer" debuting at #96 before jumping to #1; "My Life Would Suck Without You" jumping #97 to #1 off a day of airplay). But #68 off of five hours is definitely an achievement of its own.

I don't think this has been posted yet. Target posted the album and it has the tracklist

Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 5.14.50 PM.png

I'm most excited for "Oh My God" and "I Drink Wine"

Woman Like Me a Little Mix cover? Taking a side in the LM/Jesy feud?

I don't think this has been posted yet. Target posted the album and it has the tracklist

View attachment 6009

I'm most excited for "Oh My God" and "I Drink Wine"
producer/co-writer credits

Strangers by Nature — Ludwig Goranssen.
tracks 2-5 — Greg Kurstin.
Can I Get It — Max Martin and Shellback.
I Drink Wine — Greg Kurstin
Interlude — Erroll Garner
Woman Like Me, Hold On — Inflo
To Be Loved — Tobias Jesso Jr.
Love Is a Game — Inflo

Inflo is the producer of SAULT and Little Simz' records so I'm most excited about his tracks.

Reactions: dUb
in bed with Adele

Rolling Stone shoot and cover feature that also teases I Drink Wine being the next / a forthcoming single.

description has me alarmed but we'll see soon enough

'70s Elton John and Bernie Taupin' isn't narrowing it down much. Do we know who the producer of that one is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom