Adele - 30

If one is to give value to something, there has to be an exchange of some sort, not just OH LOOK WHAT’S TURNED UP ON MY PHONE. Regardless of whether it’s the primary way of listening to music in 2022 or not

I think the word CONSUME is quite telling. It’s like having free Frazzles and wanting MORE MORE MORE! For FREE!

but I pay for Spotify Premium (and Apple Music) :vor::vor:

Million Reasons is the ONLY good song on the album. Gags is only good when she's a bit absurd. I don't care how pretentious it is, I don't want anything 'genuine' from her.

Campy ballads like You and I and Speechless will always trump the drivel from Joanne.

Chromatica put Gags at #1 on Spotify's most streamed female for 19 days.

FO5Ol0qX0AcnTNP

30 put Adele at #1 for 3 days

FO5Okc2XwAkNAXf

but to be fair Gags didn't have the music industry as her competitor when Chromatica was released
RWLeZU2.gif

let me know if you need more shocking stats!

Far be it from me to condone putting women against women just because their gender is the same, and despite me being pro-Gaga, for the sake of gay chat lounge discussion, doesn’t that image you posted show Adele getting 15 days at #1.

Not that this really says anything other than Taylor Swift is bigger on Spotify than any of them and she wasn’t doing much during Chromatica’s launch

Million Reasons is the ONLY good song on the album. Gags is only good when she's a bit absurd. I don't care how pretentious it is, I don't want anything 'genuine' from her.

Campy ballads like You and I and Speechless will always trump the drivel from Joanne.

Didn’t you totally contradict yourself? :D Million Reasons is the further away she’s ever got from the campy stuff!

I still like Perfect Illusion

Didn’t you totally contradict yourself? :D Million Reasons is the further away she’s ever got from the campy stuff!

I still like Perfect Illusion
Oh I think it's got a bit of camp to it. It's very karaoke.

So...how many of those much trumpeted 500,000 vinyl albums did Adele actually sell?

girl, where dyou think you're goin'
where dyou think you're goin'
goin' girl?

(TO THE SHOWER)

I love Million Reasons, Joanne, John Wayne, Diamond Heart, Perfect Illusion, Angel Down. The rest can go suck on a Chromatica jockstrap.
I love Come to Mama although the FJm demo is much better

Also AYO is fun

And so is Dancing in Circles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom