Admin Requests

Iguana

So throw the beauty on the fire
Can we please make it possible to Like our own posts? I've been making some killer jokes that people are too polite to Like.

real housewives of new york city wtf GIF

Alla

Beast in Black
Do we have any way to configurate Moopy in our profile's preferences so we don't see avatars? Asking for a friend :shy:

ZenGiraffe

High Mileage, Low Rent
Do we have any way to configurate Moopy in our profile's preferences so we don't see avatars? Asking for a friend :shy:
Does your friend want to block all avatars or just a subset?

I don't think it will be possible as it is the way things are coded, but I shall have a brief google for your friend. However, if it is more than a minutes work I won't be doing it.

Alla

Beast in Black
My friend wanted to block some gifs, but he just blocked them individually, I don't know why he didn't think of that, duh! Thanks :)

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
Can someone please merge?

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
My friend wanted to block some gifs, but he just blocked them individually, I don't know why he didn't think of that, duh! Thanks :)
I've got a friend who would like to block individual gifs. Can you ask your friend how he would advise my friend to do it, please?

ZenGiraffe

High Mileage, Low Rent
I am very sceptical of people who spend so much of their time on an online gay chat lounge having so many friends, myself. 😛

Alla

Beast in Black
I've got a friend who would like to block individual gifs. Can you ask your friend how he would advise my friend to do it, please?
He told me to tell you to tell your friend he doesn't know how to do it on his mobile, but as their quite small he's not that bothered. In the compute he clicks on them with secondary click and block image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom