Admin Requests

It's just a stopgap for a few days.

There's a whole catalogue of older ones that I made in the alternate banner thread if you really don't like it. I'm still not sure what the issue with the old one is.

If the admins, or the backseat admin (who I presume still has me on block for some reason), want to pick from that catalogue then go ahead.

I'm sorry i that came over as a diss, it wasn't meant to.

Maybe I should try and find a cracked copy of p/shop or summat, go wild...

Is there any chance we could split the Gareth Thomas HIV stuff into another thread? And we might need to put it in Community as some of the stuff is fucking TOXIC, and I'd hate someone to come across it that may be in the same situation.

It's just a stopgap for a few days.

There's a whole catalogue of older ones that I made in the alternate banner thread if you really don't like it. I'm still not sure what the issue with the old one is.

If the admins, or the backseat admin (who I presume still has me on block for some reason), want to pick from that catalogue then go ahead.

Who is backseat admin and why do they have you on block?

people-huv-tae-know-793210.png

Is there any chance we could split the Gareth Thomas HIV stuff into another thread? And we might need to put it in Community as some of the stuff is fucking TOXIC, and I'd hate someone to come across it that may be in the same situation.
Anyone?

I can't do anything while I'm at work...also, a mod can split a thread, it's not an Admin only task.

I’d rather my contributions to that thread be squirrelled away in a darkened recess, not that I’ve not been equally foul about other people in the past but I’m very spiritual these days :)

I can't do anything while I'm at work...also, a mod can split a thread, it's not an Admin only task.

Quite. I was hoping a mod would do it. You don't ask Boris Johnson to tidy up the paperclips in the staff room. Or maybe you should.

Anyway, i'll do it now.

Quite. I was hoping a mod would do it. You don't ask Boris Johnson to tidy up the paperclips in the staff room. Or maybe you should.

I wouldn't ask Boris Johnson to find his way out of a Tesco Express.

Brian McCulloch Glasgow has not been online since March 2018? Where has the time GONE? I could have sworn that was this year at some point.

Is it possible to embed instagram videos like we can posts?

I didn't really know what to post so I just searched for bananas.

That woman seems to not want to eat that banana properly.

Looks like there's a difference between Instagram video and tv.

The clips seem to have different logos. The logo which looks like a camera seems to play, but the tv one just shows a link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom