Admin Requests

ameraal

la loi de murphy
hiiii!

dear mod team, is it possible to add a spoiler button to the quick reply menu? rather than going advanced to avoid writing the code for it...

ta!

hiiii!

dear mod team, is it possible to add a spoiler button to the quick reply menu? rather than going advanced to avoid writing the code for it...

ta!

That's an admin question. It's in the wrong thread.

can kindacool's lols be set to be automatically replaced by something else? like with ggggg

can kindacool's lols be set to be automatically replaced by something else? like with ggggg

I'm in favour of this.

Once we find the right thread we should request lol be replaced with "I genuinely don't think this is funny at all."

Last edited:
Admins: I believe that I have found the code that needs to be changed. It's the "showthread_quickreply". I cannot, however, find where the spoiler button code is for me to copy and paste it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Admins: I believe that I have found the code that needs to be changed. It's the "showthread_quickreply". I cannot, however, find where the spoiler button code is for me to copy and paste it. Does anyone have any ideas?
OK I've done it but I've also added extra buttons I didn't mean to add. I'll see if I can get rid.

Hmm - seems like an all or nothing thing at the moment. Does anyone mind the extra buttons? *cue everyone saying yes*

The extra soundcloud? I don't give a fuck.

Both the soundclouds. In the code "spoiler", "soundcloud" and "cloudset" are all in the "extrabuttons" list. I can add the whole list but not individual buttons.

Though if nobody gives a shit, that's great!

Yay Eileen, why didn't anyone think about this before?

Can we update or bin a lot of the banners/ads that are no longer working? Big Boards, euroffice, play.com and trade doubler all seem to be broken. I think some no longer exist, and other may need updating, if it's worth it. Or even if we can.

Can we update or bin a lot of the banners/ads that are no longer working? Big Boards, euroffice, play.com and trade doubler all seem to be broken. I think some no longer exist, and other may need updating, if it's worth it. Or even if we can.

I'll remove some of the broken ones later. Although I always liked keeping the big boards one. I'm not sure why.

When getting below 1,000 posts a day was a rarity.

I almost want to ask for some stats, but I know it would make me cry.

We should probably do monthly mafia games, when Moopyrate and Eurovision aren't on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom