Admin Requests

can KindaCool be limited to post in that new video thread of his?

Won't need to hun. No tea no shade, I do have better things to do than post random old videos.

can kindacool's lols be set to be automatically replaced by something else? like with ggggg

I'm in favour of this.

Once we find the right thread we should request lol be replaced with "I genuinely don't think this is funny at all."

I'd like to second this motion.

Can we do this?

still highly relevant

Indie will be delighted you used the right thread.

Has this been considered and rejected, or just ignored?

EDIT: Oh - nevermind, it won't work: ggggg gggggly

Last edited:
I'd be willing to become gggggly, if that's one of the sticking points. It's clearly for the greater moopy good.

Can we make people log in for the Eurovision final please? Or even NOW if someone can do it. There are 23 guests viewing it at the moment and it's pissing me off they aren't logging in (or signing up).

Hello. I was originally Nancy on here, but forgot my password and also the password for the email address I used to register. I have been trying to get back on here for months but every password I've used hasn't worked. Eventually I gave up and set myself up as Nancy2.

Nancy2 - would you PM me an email address for which you know the password and I can change your Nancy address to that?

Nancy - I have swapped the email addresses of your two accounts. You should now be able to change your password.

YAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!!! I'm back!

Now when's the next round of Family Fortunes?

In the spirit of wanting new topics, is it possible to remove the options for prefixes on topic titles?

This is why nobody can post topics if they use forumrunner... It demands I choose a prefix, doesn't show any, and won't let me escape so I have to reboot the app.

In the spirit of wanting new topics, is it possible to remove the options for prefixes on topic titles?

This is why nobody can post topics if they use forumrunner... It demands I choose a prefix, doesn't show any, and won't let me escape so I have to reboot the app.

Yes it's possible. Do you get any other option other than "STOP FUCKING HATE" in most forums?

They use it so they can complain about it.

i find tapatalk really unfriendly and chaotic. also i have no trouble starting threads on forumrunner - the only issue i have with it is embedding youtube vids is a hassle and you have to reinstall it every now and then.

installed tapatalk some months back, had a rough time for about thirty minutes, now it's a breeze

i should probably look at it again but on first glance it seemed like a mess.

I don't know why you guys don't just use whatever browser you have in your phone. Works fine for me!

I there anything ForumRunner does better than Tapatalk? I'm curious as to why people still use it.

I'm just trying to sign up for Tapatalk now - at the moment I'm trapped in endless screens forcing me to sign up to alerts and forums that I have no interest in.

:D

I use Safari on my iPhone and it works just fine.

Oops guess it's just iPhone

I use forumrunner because you buggers kept saying I SHOULD!

It's better now, they've fixed that bug that crashed whenever you click external links. I don't have any other problems with it apart from the topic starting issue.

Frankly if it's a choice between that and getting a whole new app, I'd rather just not bother posting topics. Welcome to the average present-day smartphone user

Oops guess it's just iPhone

I use forumrunner because you buggers kept saying I SHOULD!

It's better now, they've fixed that bug that crashed whenever you click external links. I don't have any other problems with it apart from the topic starting issue.

Frankly if it's a choice between that and getting a whole new app, I'd rather just not bother posting topics. Welcome to the average present-day smartphone user

They haven't updated forum runner in over 2 years. It's dead. Tapatalk is so much better and I love how you can upload pics directly from your phone.

The only downside is you can't view tags or polls but each page has a link to web view if you want to do that.

Just a thought - is there any merit in making people log in to see the Eurovision forum tonight?

I'm not generally in favour of doing it.

We might miss out on the people googling Eurovision names and ending up here.

Oh THAT'S true. I just get a little NARKED when you see a significant number of guests who can't be bothered to show their faces.

Does it provoke more posts?

It's a hard one to balance.

I guess if people who were only guests WANTED to post, they would log in anyway. Although there's also the possibility that if you are logged in, you may be more likely to post as you can't hide.

This is a bit :david: I know, but can we get the spelling mistake ('minstral' instead of 'minstrel') corrected under the heading of the Classics Albums and Songs sub forum, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom