Admin Requests

Precedent would suggest it's normal procedure. A name change is fine, but on the whole there is a broad policy of uniting posters' accounts for various reason of ease and practicality.

Is Donna the only one with multiple accounts that are at least semi regularly used?

I agree that merging is easiest, but part of me quite likes the idea of the old trollop having to re-register with a new name each time he loses his password... :D

is there really not a FORGOT YE PASSWORD, EH? feature or does he not know how to log into his mail account either?!

is there really not a FORGOT YE PASSWORD, EH? feature or does he not know how to log into his mail account either?!

:tongueout: No of COURSE I do, but it's come to pass that there is no S-C email account to log into for RAISONS DIVERSES

Can we change the name of the 'Burial - 'Rival Dealer' EP' thread to 'Burial - 'Rival Dealer' EP (et al)' or even, less pretentiously (:tongueout:), 'Burial'?

By popular demand in the Eurovision forum, can I please get rid of my dated display name at last.

I'll go for a simple 'Jak' if it's possible :)

Su Pollard and Jeremy Corbyn in the banner... can we somehow replace with better people.

I nominate Lizzo and Emily Thornberry.

TBH, I dunno what we're going to do about banners - it was Mugatu who made them and I personally haven't a clue how to do them and have no photoshop or anything with which to make such a thing.

TBH, I dunno what we're going to do about banners - it was Mugatu who made them and I personally haven't a clue how to do them and have no photoshop or anything with which to make such a thing.
Put an appeal out. I guess we could cancel them for the moment. Put a red cross through their face.

I'm not getting rid of Jez, a decent enough sized group of us on here still like him.

I do most of my browsing on a shitty laptop that doesn't have my graphics stuff on it. If loads of people are genuinely bothered about Su, then I'll go fetch my old computer from my parents' house and do it as a favour, but it won't be until Friday at least.

Feel free to use this HELL themed one if you're desperate. I don't think it got used before I stood down.

ofqpjuM.png

Last edited:
I’m also not quite sure whether (to the left of Trump) that’s Elaine Paige treating the audience to ‘Don’t Cry For Me Argentina’ or Pegs Mitchell reacting to her entire Mrs Mills collection going up in flames after a horrific chip pan incident but :disco: either way

I thought Gemma Collins was Diana Dors for one moment there and was prepared to tut very loudly.

I thought Gemma Collins was Diana Dors for one moment there and was prepared to tut very loudly.

:D Oh I did as well!

Have I ever mentioned Di Dors’ seminal classic ‘Behind Closed Dors’ which I bought for 50p? I’m sure I have as it’s never far from my bedside table, but she basically excuses incest as long as it’s fathers “mildly interfering” with their daughters: “Although I was appalled, it seemed much better than a mother who actually allows her son to perform a sexual deed.” WELL :side-eye:

Glamorous Di goes on to tell the reader about “fairies, queens, pansies and nancy boys” making the best possible pals although I expect ladies’ man Bob Monkhouse kept his back to the wall at her PARTIES while they were dishing up the Babychams :disco:

I must read some DD for the INSIDE INFO on her CELEB ORGIES

51uiTPdCJAL._SX298_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Anyone described as a WAYWARD HUSSY by the ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY deserves MUCH RESPECT :disco:

Is it just me who doesn't see the New Posts column on the right now? I can't see it since the banner change.

Richard Keys. One for the lads (lads lads), I assume.

Famously the winner of the World’s Hairiest Hands award

Not that I make a mental note of these things OBVIOUSLY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom