Admin Requests

May be the WRONG thread but I’m having trouble with emoticons again.

:rolleyes::(:boring: All aren’t appearing

Speaking of which, can the @Administrator and/or @Moderator teams back up and rehome the smilies where required, please. Most of them are on a tumblr account belonging to me. Fair warning that I'm in the process of backing up its contents (various wibblings dating back to about 2012) so that I can delete it. There's no major hurry but it needs be done.

Yeah, a few of them were made by me quite amatuerishly. Go for it.

Reactions: COB
On the subject of smileys, a few of them have white backgrounds that now show up when using the dark theme - I'd be happy to help make versions without them, if it's any use!

COB for Nobel Prize! it shows in quotes too

The 'regular' smilies should all be sorted now - I just emailed ZG the ones for Moopy Favourites too, so those should be added soon (he MIGHT be asleep rn to be fair :eyes:)

I should say that I only edited the ones that had obvious white boxes around them, there are others that could probably do with a general tidy up. I might make that a longer term project :disco:

Speaking of which, can the @Administrator and/or @Moderator teams back up and rehome the smilies where required, please. Most of them are on a tumblr account belonging to me. Fair warning that I'm in the process of backing up its contents (various wibblings dating back to about 2012) so that I can delete it. There's no major hurry but it needs be done.
This has been done now btw.

What do I have to do to change my name again?

now WHY would you want to change your LOVELY NAME? :evil:

as we learned from Barnacle, nothing good ever comes of this.

Well we know how @Jark is gonna vote then.

I think you need to do a yes/no poll like

Or you can do a choice of names, as long as your existing name is one of the options.

Or you can just give @Indie some sort of favour and he might look the other way

What he said.

I mean, if its a minor change then fine, but the process is just about raising awareness so we don't spend the next month all going "what, who is this new poster with 11,000 posts?! Why have they entered ASFM?!?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

What he said.

I mean, if its a minor change then fine, but the process is just about raising awareness so we don't spend the next month all going "what, who is this new poster with 11,000 posts?! Why have they entered ASFM?!?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS
Tbh I still get that with certain posters.

I'm only about 42% awake so can't find a thread, but just to say that I'm very much enjoying the front page colon of Housewives gifs. They really are like fabulous fecal matter floating through the tube, which we're all privileged to gawk at. Anyway, is it possible to activate something similar for other boards? I'd love to be freeling at similar reels for Madge, LSL and Gina G, etc.

Reactions: COB
I'm only about 42% awake so can't find a thread, but just to say that I'm very much enjoying the front page colon of Housewives gifs. They really are like fabulous fecal matter floating through the tube, which we're all privileged to gawk at. Anyway, is it possible to activate something similar for other boards? I'd love to be freeling at similar reels for Madge, LSL and Gina G, etc.
I'm sorry, what?

I think some other new emojis are a great idea, why should the Housewives have all the fun?

I do think having more smilies for the individual forums is a good idea. If people want to decide what they want (and even better, give me pictures precut) then I can organise it.

:StillYoung: could use some more Eurovision/Melfest friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom