Admin Requests

You can't put staff on Ignore.
1627476064935.png

Next step: campaign to get ZenGiraffe off the admin team

Do we have any way to configurate Moopy in our profile's preferences so we don't see avatars? Asking for a friend :shy:

Do we have any way to configurate Moopy in our profile's preferences so we don't see avatars? Asking for a friend :shy:
Does your friend want to block all avatars or just a subset?

I don't think it will be possible as it is the way things are coded, but I shall have a brief google for your friend. However, if it is more than a minutes work I won't be doing it.

My friend wanted to block some gifs, but he just blocked them individually, I don't know why he didn't think of that, duh! Thanks :)

Can someone please merge?

My friend wanted to block some gifs, but he just blocked them individually, I don't know why he didn't think of that, duh! Thanks :)
I've got a friend who would like to block individual gifs. Can you ask your friend how he would advise my friend to do it, please?

Reactions: Zu
I don’t hate gifs but the avatars are a step too far.

I am very sceptical of people who spend so much of their time on an online gay chat lounge having so many friends, myself. 😛

• BOOM BOOM
I've got a friend who would like to block individual gifs. Can you ask your friend how he would advise my friend to do it, please?
He told me to tell you to tell your friend he doesn't know how to do it on his mobile, but as their quite small he's not that bothered. In the compute he clicks on them with secondary click and block image.

Can this thread be unarchived SI C’EST POSSIBLE POR FAVOR?

I mean there’s nothing new to say but such trivialities have never stopped me before :disco:

Can we open a two week consultation period, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom