Admin Requests

Hmm, there is nothing coming to mind. I'll look to see if the discussion on the add-on itself has others with the problem when I have the chance

Hmm, there is nothing coming to mind. I'll look to see if the discussion on the add-on itself has others with the problem when I have the chance
OK thanks anyway.

I've never been able to see it since the last major update.

I don't have a tiktok account but can see embeds fine. Also on Android (Samsung) and Chrome.

Yeah still can’t see tik toks, but the weird thing is I could when that thread was first started. Now I can’t see any of them. Not sure when it stopped but it’s been a few months.

And they don’t work on phone or desktop. I see all other embeds fine.

The Beyoncé Renaissance thread isn’t working for me on mobile. Every time I open it, it doesn’t load and I have to close the tab and reload.

Release the wiggle plz.

The Beyoncé Renaissance thread isn’t working for me on mobile. Every time I open it, it doesn’t load and I have to close the tab and reload.

Release the wiggle plz.

Just said the exact the same thing in the thread. WOrks fine on desktop. Almost killed my phone though!

@Administrator

Is there a way we could have more than one poll per topic. For example WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE NEXT PM? and WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE THE NEXT PM?

I presume it's not impossible.

I can't find anything on xenforo. It has been suggested by people before but I don't see any solutions.

Oh gosh, I don't know how to take a screenshot on this laptop, but the text that you'd click on that is unread, etc, just seems more bold recently - if it hasn't been changed or is just me, fair enough, but I just thought I would ask.

I know I’ve mentioned this before but does moopy support dynamic text? Particularly on iOS? Or is just that we don’t have an adaptable mobile version that reframes the text blocks?

I thought it was my old iPhone 10 but I’ve upgraded to 12 and if anything it’s worse, it’s trying to fit desktop style into one mobile screen and the text is tiny. I have to zoom in everything I read.

When I adjust dynamic text in phone settings, it seems to change most sites but not moopy.

I know I’ve mentioned this before but does moopy support dynamic text? Particularly on iOS? Or is just that we don’t have an adaptable mobile version that reframes the text blocks?

I thought it was my old iPhone 10 but I’ve upgraded to 12 and if anything it’s worse, it’s trying to fit desktop style into one mobile screen and the text is tiny. I have to zoom in everything I read.

When I adjust dynamic text in phone settings, it seems to change most sites but not moopy.
It's dynamic on my X.

D43826C8-D82B-427D-A455-CEF7ACB41AE5.jpg

35BA48BA-8883-4DD5-BF42-3E85EC21B854.jpg

It’s fine on my 12.

I don’t see why it would be any different, but give Moopy.co.uk a go and see if that gives a different result.

It’s fine on my 12.

I don’t see why it would be any different, but give Moopy.co.uk a go and see if that gives a different result.
Yeah, do this and see if it helps (or .org.uk if you're already on .co.uk)

I'm not hugely familiar with iPhones anymore but it should just work so it's likely an iPhone setting gone awry for you. I'm out at the moment but I can peruse the xenforo forums for solutions once I have time if the above doesn't fix it

OMG it’s 100% that! .co.uk site looks completely different!

I had to log in so I’ve clearly been using org by default for some time.

Thank you both SO MUCH. It was getting to the point where I wasn’t enjoying reading moopy on my phone.

Incidentally it also seems to have totally fixed that really annoying ongoing issue that makes posting pictures on mobile excruciatingly painful. I uploaded that third image in about 10% of the time, before I was having to jump through all sorts of hoops to post it properly. This was entirely intuitive.

BURN THE ORG SITE IMMEDIATELY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom