Ag It Up! - FRIDAY NIGHT DISCO (TONIGHT 8pm)

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
:disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco:

SPOTIFY LINK

1. Armand Van Helden – Hear My Name (2004)
2. Bucketheads – The Bomb! (1995)
3. Ruff Driverz – Dreaming (1998)
4. Basement Jaxx – Rendez-Vu (1999)
5. Stretch n Vern – I’m Alive (1996)
6. Goldie – Inner City Life (1995)
7. Redlight – Get Out Of My Head (2011)
8. Adele – Hometown Glory (High Contrast Remix) (2008)
9. Missy Elliot – 4 My People (Basement Jaxx Remix) (2003)
10. B. Traits – Fever (2012)
11. Wynter Gordon – Dirty Talk (2010)
12. Mis-Teeq – All I Want (2001)
13. KDA/ Tinie Tempah/ Katy B – Turn the Music Louder (2015)
14. Billie Ray Martin – Undisco Me (2007)
15. Katherine Jenkins – Bring Me To Life (Almighty Mix) (2009)
16. Royksopp and Robyn – The Girl and the Robot (2009)
17. Cut Copy – Hearts on Fire (2008)
18. Sam Fender – Hypersonic Missiles (Patrick Topping Remix) (2019)
19. Pulse – The Lover That You Are (1996)
20. Livin’ Joy – Where Can I Find Love (1997)
21. Lasgo – Out Of My Mind (2009)
22. September – Satellites (2005)
23. Culture Beat – Inside Out (Not Loveland Master Mix) (1995)
24. U96 – Heaven (1996)
25. Magic Affair – Omen III (2008)
26. Le Click – Call Me (1997)
27. Dreamcatcher – I Don’t Wanna Lose My Way (2001)
28. Milk Inc – In My Eyes (1999)
29. Age of Love - Age of Love (Jam & Spoon Remix) (1990)
30. BT – Flaming June (1997)
31. Freemasons/ Wynter Gordon – Believer (2010)
32. Moby – Disco Lies (Freemasons Remix) (2008)
33. Tiga – Sunglasses At Night (2001)
34. Gigi D’Agostino – L’Amour Toujours (1999)
35. Love Inc – You’re A Superstar (1998)
36. Yomanda – Synth and Strings (1999)
37. Special D – Come With Me (2004)
38. Southside Spinners – Luvstruck (1998)
39. Chemical Brothers – Star Guitar (2003)
40. Josh Wink – Higher State of Consciousness (1995)
41. Westbam – Wizards of the Sonic (1994)
42. Hyperlogic – Only Me (1995)
43. Heller and Farley Project – Ultra Flava (1995)
44. Kariya – Let Me Love You For Tonight (1988)
45. Congress – 40 Miles (1991)
46. Bicep – Glue (2017)
47. Maceo Plex – When the Lights Are Out (2019)
48. DJ Koze – Pick Up (2018)

Coming this Friday from 8pm join me for an evening of HAND PICKED DANCE BANGERS. These are the ones I was frankly agog didn't make the Dance Anthem playlist, classics that need an airing, some personal faves and recent future gold.

Expect wailing divas, indie boys, house classics, europop gems, sirens, synths, jungle, opera, electro, techno, flamenco, giant chickens, spanking and some badly aged sexist videos.

I am aware that Kala is supposed to be running the results of Kalavision but since he has ignored my polite query with regards to this, I will be running it anyway. I think the two can co-exist. If he chooses to respond, I may delay it for a week.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME. ORDER DRUGS NOW!

@Kate @ButterTart @Tisch @Iguana @big ron @Diddy @straightorbroken @Alla @funky @Rita @Soldi @dmlaw @jyxz @HeLikedTurner @Lucille

list=PLVsnzQs11o6Yn3O726_zggZCHk819GRKn

Last edited:
I don't get @-ed? Well, in that case, maybe I SHAN'T BOTHER.

seeing as I wasn't around for the start of the dance rate, some gems missed out without my nomination, so do take some time and consider whether these deserve an airing (if not already)

K-Klass - Rhythm Is A Mystery
FPI Project - Everybody All Over The World
Jinny - Keep Warm
Nomad - I Wanna Give You Devotion
Shawn Christopher - Another Sleepless Night
Incognito & Jocelyn Brown - Always There

You'll get what you get huns. Although I'm pretty sure there's at least something for EVERYONE!

Although I did have to leave over 100,000 songs out, so there will likely be another set further down the line if this is popular.

I know @Kate and @dmlaw expressed interest in doing their own Friday night disco playlists so hopefully this will be an ongoing thing for at least a while.

seeing as I wasn't around for the start of the dance rate, some gems missed out without my nomination, so do take some time and consider whether these deserve an airing (if not already)

K-Klass - Rhythm Is A Mystery
FPI Project - Everybody All Over The World
Jinny - Keep Warm
Nomad - I Wanna Give You Devotion
Shawn Christopher - Another Sleepless Night
Incognito & Jocelyn Brown - Always There
Pretty sure Jinny was featured. I seem to recall commenting on the video. Maybe that was on @ButterTart's bonus night.

Honestly @ButterTart. I know what you mean about POTATO QUALITY. Its tough to track down versions at a normal volume that aren't 8 minute versions or have an appalling home made video. I have tried where possible to offer the best of all worlds.

Honestly @ButterTart. I know what you mean about POTATO QUALITY. Its tough to track down versions at a normal volume that aren't 8 minute versions or have an appalling home made video. I have tried where possible to offer the best of both worlds.
The worst for that was Tina Moore. Either you get the correct mix at the correct length, but sounding like it was recorded on Dictaphone through a sponge, or you get decent audio quality but they lop the start of the fucking song off so you jump in mid-note.

Oh hai! I might be at a loose end Friday evening and so this will see me through :disco:

The worst for that was Tina Moore. Either you get the correct mix at the correct length, but sounding like it was recorded on Dictaphone through a sponge, or you get decent audio quality but they lop the start of the fucking song off so you jump in mid-note.
We even bother? The start is the best bit!

I will be recovering from injury so I will be feeling sorry for myself / staying in. I know you won’t let me down :disco::disco::disco:

Tonight is the night. Just a few more pre book tickets available. Each pre booked ticket gets you exclusive access to the toilet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom