Agatha (Disney+)

Well that's a shit new name, isn't it. Give us our Coven of Chaos

Although in fairness I probably won't watch whatever it's called

The only Disney Plus show I'm looking forward to and even that shouldn't have been made.

X-MEn EARLY 20244 TOO? I WANT IT NOW.

I didn't realize we were also getting a new season of What If...? this early as well.

I wonder what this will be called by the time it comes out? Also, way to capitalise on the fun viral Agatha song from spring 2021 - nothing like striking while the iron's hot :eyes:

I wonder what this will be called by the time it comes out? Also, way to capitalise on the fun viral Agatha song from spring 2021 - nothing like striking while the iron's hot :eyes:
Just wait until Wanda reappears in 2027 as a cameo in Secret Wars to capitalize on the current popularity of the character. :disco:

Lovely click bait of spinning together some Wandavision Behind the Scenes material and calling it an official trailer🥴

Lovely click bait of spinning together some Wandavision Behind the Scenes material and calling it an official trailer🥴
Sorry yeah, it's not an official upload. Someone just made that for the thumbnail

Not your fault hun. They do it all the time. There are a lot of "official" trailers for Avenger's Kang dynasty floating around too.

oh, they must be taking the piss at this point :D

The Simpsons GIF

The title alone screams of a studio of too many people with too many opinions

Which is what destroyed DC at WB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom