Agnes - Fingers Crossed

It's #52 on Sverigetopplistan, which seems to be the closest equivalent to the UK Singles charts as it is based on streams (and physical sales if they even exist any more in Sweden)

It's #1 on Svensktoppen which is more of a local artist-focused radio chart I believe.

it's #35 on Swedish Spotify and not top 100 on the official chart (Sverigetopplistan). great that she's #1 on the local radio chart though :sweden:

Hopefully it'll rebound once all the Christmas crap clears out.

I wonder if anyone would consider signing her up again in the UK with this?

OH FOR GOD SAKE

I just said it was nice to see this be a HIT in my countdown :D/:(

This is exactly the type of thing he'd do as admin :eyes:

you can't be admin when you've cancelled just about the only reason to stay gay in 2020, VoR :evil:

I'd still say it's been a hit! Just not a NUMBER ONE SMASH (outside Radio 4 in Lindköping).

Isn't #35 like the highest it has been on Spotify?

So it may at least launch up a bit this week?

@Hak - which chart is considered more significant to Swedes? Svensktoppen or Sverigetopplistan?
It depends on WHO you ask!

Sverigetopplistan is the official sales/radio chart and what most teens care about, it skews younger since the kids are better at consuming music through radio and digital media. Any song, Swedish or international is featured there.

Svensktoppen is Sweden’s oldest chart and similarly to Mello only songs with at least one Swedish composer is eligible. It has a more scientific basis and is meant to measure the Swedish music taste across the board. It features a randomly selected but geographically and age adjusted reference group of Swedes aged 16-79. Between 1962-2014 the reference group consisted of 5000 juries (replacing 1250 every week so that each jury stayed 4 weeks). Since 2014 the reference group “only” consists of 500 juries. Older people considers this to give a more true picture of Swedish music taste.

Last edited:
this rose to 38 in Sweden!

sis finally SECURED THE BAG with a hit (kinda) :disco:

The suggestion that you can take pop too seriously

sis!

it seems to be currently at its peak of 38 on the official singles chart and 47 on Spotify :eyes:

Let’s have a moment of silence as Fingers Crossed leaves the Svensktoppen #1 spot, 21w after release.
:emoji_fingers_crossed:

Not Agnes taking inspiration from S.Hit!

Senhit-San-Marino-Eurovision-2021-Adrenalina.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom