Alanis Morissette - Flavors of Entanglement sync listen

oh Incomplete is just gorgeous. NOT this album ending on its three strongest songs.

i feel like it found its feet as it went on, but some dodgy tracks in the first half + Torch did threaten to DERAIL THINGS. I would need to listen again but think I definitely preferred So-Called Chaos overall.

It's A Bitch is really beaut as well. She's so good at these warm introspective midtempos when she dials back the word salad.

I always feel like I'd probably love every single song on this on a fourth or fifth deep dive once I've listened to the lyrics properly.

doing it without a deep read feels a bit superficial.

I always feel like I'd probably love every single song on this on a fourth or fifth deep dive once I've listened to the lyrics properly.

doing it without a deep read feels a bit superficial.

I find that an album like this needs to be listened to walking/running (for me) so that I can give it its full attention

Plot twist: I'm also listening to the deluxe on Apple Music and its the same order as the one Iguana posted

Plot twist: I'm also listening to the deluxe on Apple Music and its the same order as the one Iguana posted

It's the same order for me too but it has "It's a Bitch To Grow Up" between "Incomplete" and "Orchid"

Reactions: RJN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom