Alanis Morissette - 'Such Pretty Forks In The Road' (and 'Mix') OUT NOW!

Iguana

So throw the beauty on the fire
The show, which will air after The Masked Singer on the fall schedule, is an avatar singing competition that will see singers become stars performing as their dream reinventions. It is exec produced by Matilda Zoltowski and is produced by Fox Alternative Entertainment.

Suedey

secret.
The show, which will air after The Masked Singer on the fall schedule, is an avatar singing competition that will see singers become stars performing as their dream reinventions. It is exec produced by Matilda Zoltowski and is produced by Fox Alternative Entertainment.
wtf

straightorbroken

rebel heart
Well I'm superwomaning at the thought of Alanis coming out dressed as Supergirl if she really wants to pull off that generic blonde (not my favourite look for her, but she does indeed look nice).

jivafox

soberish
An ABLAZE LYRICS MUG anyone?

il_340x270.2551157796_72fp.jpg

Suedey

secret.
I hope the October gig goes ahead even though it is without Special Guest Liz Phair (who Won't Be Appearing).

Suedey

secret.
Which show are you going to? Our London date got pushed back to 23 November
Birmingham! Would've gone to London but was going with a friend who lived there who has now moved to Bristol. D'oh! Anyway road trip etc.

Iguana

So throw the beauty on the fire
The tour has kicked off in the US and it seems she's actually put some effort and thought into it this time around!

I'm loving her idgaf look 🤩

FB_IMG_1629022374205.jpg

FB_IMG_1629022379275.jpg

Tisch

Pauline Quirke has passed away...
The show is all JLP of course but she's made some interesting choices as segues with a few songs she hasn't played or acknowledged for years, so that's fun

Tisch

Pauline Quirke has passed away...
Oops. A documentary of her early career up to JLP is set to debut at Toronto Film Festival on Tuesday, but Alanis has said she "absolutely doesn't support it" and that the filmmakers clearly had a "salacious agenda" :look:

The quotes in the article are really quite SCATHING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom