Alanis Morissette - 'Such Pretty Forks In The Road' (and 'Mix') OUT NOW!

The show, which will air after The Masked Singer on the fall schedule, is an avatar singing competition that will see singers become stars performing as their dream reinventions. It is exec produced by Matilda Zoltowski and is produced by Fox Alternative Entertainment.

The show, which will air after The Masked Singer on the fall schedule, is an avatar singing competition that will see singers become stars performing as their dream reinventions. It is exec produced by Matilda Zoltowski and is produced by Fox Alternative Entertainment.
wtf

Well I'm superwomaning at the thought of Alanis coming out dressed as Supergirl if she really wants to pull off that generic blonde (not my favourite look for her, but she does indeed look nice).

Looking good :disco:

Screenshot_20210730-195853_Facebook.jpg

I hope the October gig goes ahead even though it is without Special Guest Liz Phair (who Won't Be Appearing).

The show is all JLP of course but she's made some interesting choices as segues with a few songs she hasn't played or acknowledged for years, so that's fun

Oops. A documentary of her early career up to JLP is set to debut at Toronto Film Festival on Tuesday, but Alanis has said she "absolutely doesn't support it" and that the filmmakers clearly had a "salacious agenda" :look:

The quotes in the article are really quite SCATHING!

So even though Queen postponed the UK tour again (:evil: ) I've been listening to this album a lot recently (what can I say it's very relistenable) and I think it's going to join my AM top 5 albums actuellement.

So anyway - let's rank the albums now that the dust has settled on this album, shall we?

So even though Queen postponed the UK tour again (:evil: ) I've been listening to this album a lot recently (what can I say it's very relistenable) and I think it's going to join my AM top 5 albums actuellement.

So anyway - let's rank the albums now that the dust has settled on this album, shall we?
The A List
1. Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie
2. Under Rug Swept/Feast On Scraps
3. Jagged Little Pill

The B List
4= Flavors of Entangement
4= Such Pretty Forks In The Road

The C List
6. So-Called Chaos

The D List
7. Havoc and Bright Lights

The A List
1. Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie
2. Under Rug Swept/Feast On Scraps
3. Jagged Little Pill

The B List
4= Flavors of Entangement
4= Such Pretty Forks In The Road

The C List
6. So-Called Chaos

The D List
7. Havoc and Bright Lights
I think I would rank them exactly the same actually. Except maybe FORKS above FLAVORS at the moment.

Did I say I finally gave this album a good rinse? My Alanis fan card is looking a bit rough now, but the album was alright. Didn’t really resonate that much with me though :(

I did NOT expect to enjoy Firebird more than this :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom